MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Neoscream's Life: 1st to 7th September 2014

Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ. First off a bit of news. HeroClix has been pushed back by a week, so there will most likely be no “Gaming with Neoscream” post this week.



“Life”

Darren H finally made it to coffee for the first time in over a month. It was good to see him around again. I have a feeling that Simon most of had a word to him.

On Saturday I went to Jake's belated birthday celebrations at the Secklow Hundred. Sadly the turn out was poor. It was just me, Richard, Jake and two others who were only around for half an hour. But it was still a good night out.

Nerdist
Friends of CM Punk
With the heart problems I have been have, I have been finding it hard. I cannot get her out of my head, it is causing me to have problems sleeping at night and while I am awake I have to have something on (like playing music, the TV or YouTube) to try to distract me from thinking too much has it is led to paranoia and sadness. Sadly I cannot do this at work (unless I am on break). It is not just about her, but life in general.

I have great friends in Richard, Jake, Collette, Simon, Marisa and my mum (I left out Darren H as he has not been round lately), but it does not stop me from feeling lonely. I am an only child who has always lived far away from my friends due to going to schools with a special needs department. I was bullied at school where I cried a lot. With University I lived at home so I had to travel to and from on buses which end about 8PM (if memory serves me right), so I never had a real social life at University. When going out to bars and clubs I have always been the one stuck guarding the table while everyone else are out on the dance floor. I have never had a girlfriend the whole of my life. I shy and find it hard to react to people. Now a days I cannot cry any more even when I want to like during my Nan's funeral. However I did have a couple of tiers over the girl I have a crush on.

At work I have been feeling that I am always the one on their own work alone while everyone else are talking to one and other and helping each other out. It is really gets me down lately. I have try to talk with others, but they seem to back way or seem to feel uncomfortable. I always try to help but it seems like no one wants my help lately, in fact it seems like they will go out of their way to get others to help them than ask for my help. OK this might be the paranoia but it is really effecting me.

The girl I have a crush on is unattainable as she has a boyfriend and by the sound of things from other people it is a strong relationship. This is a problem in life I almost always seem to have, the girls I fall for has already been taken and in a good. I am not the type who want to break up relationships as I hate seeing good relationships break out. The reason why I avoid Soaps. So I happy for her for finding happiness. But it does not stop the fact I lucked out yet again and still never had a girlfriend at 32.

On Thursday night I decided to write a letter to her saying what I was saying on the blog including what I wrote above. OK there is a small chance that she will not realise that I am talking about her, but I highly dealt it. I was planning on give it to her on Sunday as I would not be seeing her until the next weekend. After making that decision I felt much better and work went well on Friday. OK I was a bit nervous if this is the right move, but on the whole things are feeling better. I decided to risk giving it to her on Friday. She said she would read it later.

When I got home from playing High Command Friday night. I went on to Facebook to find that she had finally accepted my Facebook friend request. We chatted online for a bit. It feels like a great burden has finally been lifted from my shoulders. We are friends. However I still strong feelings for her, I cannot get her off my mind and still having problems sleeping. Maybe the sleeping thing is something else. But like I said I am still more cheerful than what I have been.



"AJ and the WWE"

Stephanie McMahon, Nikki Bella and Brie Bella were in the ring arguing over the reason why Stephanie was going to give Nikki a match for the Divas Championship. AJ came out to remind them that SHE was the NUMBER ONE contender and that she does not play well with others. Then Paige come out to remind them that the she is the bloody Divas Champion. Nikki calls AJ and Paige immature and then she tells Brie it can all go away. Brie pushes Nikki and she bumps into Paige who also goes down. Brie leaves and then AJ picks up the title belt. She skips around the ring until Stephanie gets in her way. Stephanie tells AJ to give her the Divas Championship. AJ gives her the belt after thinking about it for a moment and then she leaves the ring. This led to a match being made for Night of Champions between AJ, Paige and Nikki for the Divas. Beeping Bellas.

AJ was on commentary on Smackdown this week with Nikki (who did not have a mic) during the match between Paige and Brie. During the match AJ attacked Nikki. Brie rushed out of the get AJ off her backstabbing sister, however as the ref was counting she had to get back into the ring before could check on her sister. The distraction led to Brie losing. I have a strong feeling that Night of Champions will be a fatal four-way (or ever five way if Stephanie gets greedy) for the Divas Championship.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 92 of the JBL and Cole Show.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 6 of ZTV News.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 7 of Persona 4 the Golden Animation, How To Paint A Dropzone Commander Reaver Gunship Part One and part of TableTop Takenoko Extended.
Received: The Cygnar Warcaster General Adept Nemo.

Thursday
Watched: Rest of TableTop Takenoko Extended, How To Paint A Dropzone Commander Reaver Gunship Part two and episode 8 of Persona 4 the Golden Animation.

Beasts of War Weekenders XLBS
Friday
Brought and Received: The Warmachine High Command expansion pack "Colossal Warfare" and a can of black undercoat.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 93 of the JBL and Cole Show.

Munching Orange
YouTube Nods
I have not been listing the stuff I have been watching on YouTube, but here are a list of YouTube channels I normally watch:
Nerdist
Munching Orange
Emergency Awesome
Oasisrising
Clevver Movies (Fan Faceoff)

Still in the post or soon be should
Ten Kick Ass 2 HeroClix figures.
Robotech RPG Tactics Wave One.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment