MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Neoscream's Life: 25th to 31st August 2014

Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.



“Life”

This week I was very busy during the week and work did not help. On Monday I went to the cinema to see Expendables 3 with Jake to celebrate his birthday.

Then on Tuesday I went to the pub to celebrate Simon and Lucy wedding. They get married in a small registration due to speed. Jake, Weird Rob, Hopper, Colette, Mat, Richard, Kathy, Paula, her husband, one of Simon’s sisters and many of Lucy's friends and family. Darren H had been saying all night that he would be coming with Lisa, however he never turned up.

Then on Wednesday I went to the cinema again. This time I went to see the film Lucy with Richard, his Nephew, Jake, Weird Rob and one of his friends.

I was tired on Thursday but as Friday was my day off, I continue as normal and went gaming at York House. We played Zombicide this week instead of the normal HeroClix.

By Friday I was shattered. I got up at 8AM instead of my usual 6AM on a Friday to find I have a message from work basically saying that I had to come into work. BEEP, however I will get Sunday off instead. I managed to last the day at work, but I was out of it by time I got home. I was not able to do all the work on the “Games News from Neoscream” post that I wanted to do. I did nothing all evening and went to bed early.

On Saturday I was tired but nowhere near as bad as Friday. Darren H called off on coffee at the last moment for a fourth week in a row. I spent the whole of evening and Sunday resting.

Also this week I been having some major problems about the girl I have a major crush on. I know that there was no chance at this time (and sadly highly likely never), but it does not mean we cannot be friend. However things do not seem to be going well. She says we are friends, but she never come to me to chat (just everyone else). She seems to back away or be uncomfortable whenever I muster up the courage to talk to her. Plus it has been five weeks now since I sent her a Facebook request. OK she has admitted that she is rarely on Facebook, however I in fact know of three times she has been on since I sent the request and I did tell her two weeks after I sent the request. It could just be me being paranoid. I just do not know what to do. OK this is going into a little too much information than what I should do as if the girl in question reads this they would most likely know it is them, but as it is sadly clear that they will not accept my friend request on Facebook, the likelihood that they will read this is slim to none. Plus most of the people who do not know who it is will most likely will not work out who it is, so I sadly feel safe posting about it.



"AJ and the WWE"

On Raw Paige had yet another match against Natalya. This time AJ did not come out during the match and Paige won for once. However AJ came out after the match and Natalya attacked Paige from behind. After that AJ skipped to the ring and give an unconformable Paige. After the hug AJ kissed a bewildered Paige’s hand. AJ’s head games have reach a new high.

On Smackdown the head games continued. Paige had just won her match against Emma then AJ came skipping to the ring carrying a heart shape box of chocolates for Paige. AJ offered Paige a chocolate. Paige was hesitant to accept the gift so AJ tells her (well shouted at her) to eat one. Paige takes one of the chocolates and she takes a bite, but she then decides to spit it out in the box. Paige leaves the ring and skips to the back away from AJ, but AJ eat a chocolate with a massive grin on her face while Paige had a confused one on her face.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: The Expendables 3.

Tuesday
Watched: Part of this week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Lucy.
eBay: Won all ten standard Kick A$$ 2 HeroClix figures from the Gravity Feed set.

Thursday
Watched: The rest of this week's episode of WWE Raw.
KickStarter: Backed Demigods Rising at Demigod Red Edition.
Received: The Cygnar Field Mechaniks unit.

Friday
Received: The Cygnar Cyclone Heavy Warjack.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and Mars Attacks - Interview and First Look with Ronnie Renton on Beasts of War.

Sunday
Watched: Episode two of season eight of Doctor Who, this episode of BBC’s Click (the short version) and Unboxing the Mars Attacks Miniatures Game on Beasts of War.
eBay: I won the Cygnar Warcaster General Adept Nemo.

Still in the post or soon be should
Ten Kick Ass 2 HeroClix figures.
Robotech RPG Tactics Wave One.
The Cygnar Warcaster General Adept Nemo.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment