MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Neoscream's Life: 12th to 18th January 2015

The Forge Father Team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing, what I watch and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ (when she is not injured).



“Blog News”

For the people who have not read last week’s post yet, I have sadly decided to drop the “Life” section due to problems. This has coursed changes across the blog and dropping it to two posts a two instead of three.

I apologise about how pissed off I was in last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post. I was feeling overly emotional due to the problems that I have been having and I was not feeling well too due to an infection that I learnt about on Monday (not going into detail about it to honour the memory of the “Life” section). I was trying to make a certain person feel guilty about what is happening to the blog and I was not trying to truly hurt anyone. I am sorry if I did and thank you to all the people who were worried about me. Luckily things have been sorted out on Sunday, but it had nothing to do with last week’s “Neoscream’s Life” post.

My Megaton Miners Team
With things now sorted, I will still not be doing a “Life” section as sadly it is upsetting people which was not the plan (I not talking about people worrying about me). However this will now only be for the time being. It may return in the future, just give it several months. I will reveal I have started trying to improve things as I signed up on an on-line dating site and install some Java programming software onto my computer to relearn Java.

This "Blog News" section will be an occasional section with Blog news like any changes to the format of post. Note that this will mainly be Blog related than life related and it will not be in every "Neoscream's Life" post.

Two Legends AJ Lee and  Jason David Frank
There will be no AJ news this week as she was still recovering from injuries, namely a neck injury. So there will be no "AJ and the WWE" section this week, however there Is a Royal Rumble section this week. As the Royal Rumble Is this coming Sunday, I have a feeling that there will be no AJ news next week as In the past when she has been away, she normally returns just after a pay-per-view than just before one.

With is new format, I will be giving each gaming event its own section and merging the “Army” section with them just like I use to do the HeroClix pasts. There was only HeroClix last week.



“HeroClix”

Like normal on a Thursday, I went to York House to play some HeroClix. We played an “Alien Invasion” scenario which was 500 points, no Humans and Human Mutants. Half Humans like Star Lord are aloud. My team was an Avengers themed team with to gods and a robot who were:

Thor (005 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 200 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 203
Vision (013 Marvel Chaos War) 95 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 98
Ares (034 Marvel Chaos War) 199 + Avengers Response Unit (ATA) 3 = 202
=503 points and three TTPCs.

On the first round I was up against Michael who was using a "Joey Wheeler" themed team. His team was:

Neko Mane King (012 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 55
Alligator's Sword (017 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 60
2 x Baby Dragon (033 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 71 x 2 = 142
Time Wizard (046 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 72
Red-Eyes B. Dragon (054 Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 150
Spell: Graceful Dice (044S Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 7
Trap: Mirror Force (047T Yu-Gi-Oh Series One) 8
=494 points and five TTPCs.

Sadly for Michael, my dice rolls were great and his were terrible. This led to my team beating his with ease. Also Darren S won his game against Adrian. On the second round I was up against Darren S who was using an Inhumans themed team. His team was:

Black Bolt (001 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Fast Forces) 150
Crystal (026 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy) 75
Lockjaw (037 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy) 75
Medusa (039 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy) 75
Thane (060 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy) 115
Terrigen Crystal (S101 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy) 5
=495 points and five TTPCs.

Like normal Darren S won his game, however I did take out his Lockjaw. Also Adrian won his game against his brother. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using a Red Lantern Corps theme team. His team was:

Red Lantern Recruit (002 DC War of Light) 50
Red Lantern Laira (020A DC War of Light) 90
Red Lantern Superboy Prime (057B DC DC War of Light) 190
Atrocitus (112 DC War of Light) 160
=490 points and four TTPCs.

Due to the two damage penetrating Adrian won the game. Also Darren S won his game against Michael.

On this Thursday we should be playing (unless it gets pushed back) a "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse” scenario which is 400 points, four figures (no more no less), no figure over 100 points. One figure will get penetrating Poison, one figure will get penetrating Steel Energy, one figure will gain penetrating Quake and one figure will gain double victory points for all figures It KOs.



"WWE Royal Rumble"

This coming Sunday Is the Royal Rumble. Yes that means Wrestlemania is coming. Currently only three matches have been revealed.

First there is the main 30-Superstar Royal Rumble match. Currently the only superstars we know that are in the match are: Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan, United States Champion Rusev, Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Goldust, Stardust, Big Show and Kane.

Next the WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos will defend their titles ageist the team of The Miz and Damien Mizdow.

Lastly WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will defend the title in a triple threat match ageist John Cena and Seth Rollins.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: X-Men Days of Future Past.

Tuesday
Watched: Part of that week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 17 to 20 (end) of Power Rangers Super Megaforce.

Wednesday
Watched: Rest of that week's episode of WWE Raw.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Watched: Episode 0 of LARPs the series.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Received: Wave three of Deadzone with ten Enforcers, five Peace Keepers, the Fortified Battlezone and the Cord World Battlezone set.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, that week's episode of BBC’s Click and Batman Assault on Arkham.

Still in the post or soon be should
The Xmas Special Pinup Twilight Knight.
January 2015 Loot Crate.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment