MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Neoscream's Life: 19th to 25th January 2015

The Veer-myn team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing, what I watch and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ (when she is not injured).



“Blog News”

In the “Watch, Listen and Read” section I added a new part to each day called “Events”. This just lists events that happen, manly briefly like “Work”.

There is still no AJ. I am hoping she is back this week. Oh and I will be covering the results of the Royal Rumble in next week as it aired on a Monday in the UK.



My  Harlequin Hurricanes with a downed bug
HeroClix Arcadia Quest”

HeroClix was cancelled on Thursday as Adrian was busy playing Magic the Gathering. So my and Darren S had a couple of games of Arcade Quest, the first time I got to play It for real. As a two player game it is very quick to play. The only thing that takes time is setting up and picking away. It is very simple to play, but luck is a major factor (just like most games). We played the “District of Hammers” scenario first which I won and the “Brightsun Arena” scenario which Darren H. I just had real bad luck in the second game.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and I would have gone to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Warmachine, but sadly the store was close due to sickness.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Events: Work.

Wednesday
Watched: Kill Bill volume 1.
Brought: The Loot Crate from November 2014.
Events: Work.

Thursday
Events: Off work and went to York House for a couple of games of Arcadia Quest.

Friday
Events: Work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Received: The Xmas Special Pinup Twilight Knight.
Events: Off Work. Coffee with Darren H, Richard and Lisa.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, that week's episode of BBC’s Click and episode 6 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events (Updated): Off Work. Opps also forgot to say the rest why I was off work. I went to Colotte's and Matt's Wedding/Isobellas Christening party.

Still in the post or soon be should
January 2015 Loot Crate. (Well it arrived yesterday so well do a special post ever later today or tomorrow)
November 2014 Loot Crate.
Weave two of DreadBall Xtreme.
Resin Figures for Demigods Rising. (Well it arrived yesterday)



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment