MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Neoscream's Life: 20th to 26th April 2015

The Mars Attacks Martians Team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.



“Blog News”

If you have not read last Thursday's non video post you will know last week was a really busy one. They were something I had left out and something I need to add to that list of stuff. The thing I left out as I forgot and it was not important at the time was that I started work early on Monday due to cleaning the shake/ice cream machine. However due to the spear parts we have been waiting for have finally arrived, I got called up LATE Thursday night (as I was heading home from HeroClix) from the Baka saying that I had to come in about two hours early (8am instead of 9:45am) to re do the machine again with the new beeping parts. So that makes it late nights every night and early mornings on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday with no time for lay in to catch up with sleep on the other mornings. Lucky I did not nod off while out and about, apart from a little on the car journey home on Sunday.



“Arcadia Quest”

On Monday I finally got in some four player games of Arcadia Quest with Bob, Michael and Reece. We got in two missions from the original campaign book which were “District of Hammers” and “The Moon Gate”. I must say that three/four player games of Arcadia Quest is much more fun than two player ones.



“HeroClix”

Like normal on a Thursday, I went to York House and finally we got to play the "War of Kings" scenario. The rules for it was (yes they did change slightly): Each team must contain exactly one (and no more) figure with the Ruler keyword. Each Ruler gains Mastermind. If a Ruler KO's another Ruler, they get an additional 50 victory points. The build was 500 points and three Actions. There was no Michael, however we had Roxy instead. I was using a Shi’ar themed team who were:

Shi'ar Soldier (007 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 45 x 2 = 90
Oracle (005 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 49
Starbolt (019 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 85
Korvus (022 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 64
Smasher (036 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 86
Lilandra (052 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 93
Shi'ar Borderer (008 Marvel Supernova) 33
=500 points.

On the first round I was up against Adrian who was using an Avengers themed team who were (I might have made a mistake or two here):

Rogue (021 Marvel Convention Exclusive) 99
Scarlet Witch (006 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Black Panther (007 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
94 FI018 Iron Fist (018 Marvel Fear Itself) 94
Iron Man (002 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
=493 points.

I managed to win this game, but it was close and I did have a bit of bad luck. Two beeping double ones. Also Darren S won his game against Roxy.  In the next round I was up against Darren S who was using a Brotherhood of Mutants themed team who were:

Pyro (006 Marvel Days of Future Past) 90
Destiny (011 Marvel Days of Future Past) 50
Black Tom Cassidy (044 Marvel Deadpool) 57
Magneto (053 Marvel Giant-Size X-Men) 189
Juggernaut (032 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 115
=501 points.

Like normal Darren S won, but he only has two figures left standing. Also Adrian won his game against Roxy. On the third and final round I was up against Roxy who was using a Hand themed team (which I made) who were:

Northstar (013 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 75
Mandarin (030 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 136 + Mento-Intensifier Ring (S005 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 8 + Black Light (S008 Marvel Invincible Iron Man) 8 = 152
Silver Samurai (044 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 100
Wolverine (009 Marvel Giant-Size X-Men) 103
Psylocke (023 Marvel Giant-Size X-Men) 74
=504 points.

I managed to win this game with only losing one figure. Also Adrian shockingly won his game against Darren S.

Over all due to points I got third place with two wins out of three games.

On this Thursday we should be playing (unless things change) the “Heroclix Wrestling” scenario. Step right up to witness the big fight between the best heroclix bruisers money can buy! Only figures with no range allowed. Any powers that grant range will not be able to be used, Fists, swords and claws only need apply to join this fight. 500 points, 5 actions, no figure over 150 points.



“Painting and Converting”

This post I have for you two Mantic BattleZone Terrain Urban sprues.


The next post should be one more Mantic BattleZone Terrain Urban sprue, Mantic BattleZone Terrain Fort sprue and three Goblin Archers from Arcadia Quest.

During the week I have finished painting seven more Zombicide figures and undercoating a ton of figures.

Sorry just noticed it is blurry and I do not have the time to retake it.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work, Haircut and then Wargames Workship MK for a couple of games of Arcadia Quest.
Brought and Received: A can of black undercoat and some card sleeves.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, episode 16 of Gotham and the previous week’s episode of BBC’s Click.
Events: Work and Roxy popped over to mine for a chat.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 17 of Cardfight Vanguard G
Events: Work and drinks with Richard, Roxy and Rob Cooper.

Thursday
Watched: That week’s episode of the Gadget Show, episode 18 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episode 18 of the Flash.
Events: Work, city centre with my mum and HeroClix.
Brought and Received: Three new shirts, birthday gifts for Roxy and my mum, Avengers socks and portable power pack to recharge am phone on days like Saturday.

Friday
Events: Work and then drinks with Richard, Darren H, Roxy and Simon.

Saturday
Watched: Avengers Age of Ultron.
Events: Off work, Salute 2015 and cinema with Richard and Roxy for Roxy's birthday.
Brought and Received: A ton of stuff from Salute that are listed in my “Salute 2015” post.
Received: April’s Loot Crate. (I will talk about it in next week's post).

Sunday
Watched: Some very old friend videos.
Events: Off work and went to a christening with my parents.

Still in the post or soon be should
Super Dungeon Explore (if my stuff ships with wave one).



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment