Welcome everybody. This should have been a "Gaming News from Neoscream" but sadly this week has ended up being too busy to do one. In fact next week’s "Neoscream's Life" will most likely be pushed back a day or two due to posting Salute 2015 coverage. Here is a break down on how busy is week has/will be:
· Working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
· Hair cut and playing Arcadia Quest on Monday evening/night.
· Roxy popping over Tuesday night.
· Meet up with friends for drinks Wednesday night.
· Building two HeroClix team and shopping for a new shirt for Sunday Thursday day.
· HeroClix Thursday night.
· Meet up with friends (including Simon) for drinks (instead of role-play which was the original plan Friday night. Plus I need to pack my bag for Salute in between work and going out.
· Up early Saturday morning to go to London for Salute by train.
· When I am back in Milton Keynes (roughly between 7:30pm and 8pm) I will be meeting up with my mates to go watch Avengers Age of Ultron to celebrate Roxy's birthday.
· Leave home at about 9:30am with my parents for a christening with no clue when I am getting back.
· Oh and chatting (up) to a friend Bowtie88 in the mornings online.
I have included the "Up and Coming Events" and the "Painting and Converting" sections that is normal in the "Gaming News from Neoscream". "Up and Coming Events" has been updated to include the next Mantic Open Day that is on the 6th of May.
With the Salute coverage this year, I will be posting picture on Twitter instead of here during the event and then doing a write-up post when I can. I what to keep this as its own post than combining it with another post like "Neoscream's Life". I am doing it this way at I have no automate tweets any more when I do a post, just automatic Facebook posts. This is because Twitter thought my account was just a bot account and had block it for a period of time.
"Up and coming Events"
These are local gaming events in Milton Keynes I know of, Guardians of Tyr events at Wargames Workshop Northampton and other events I plan on going to or want to advertise.
· On Mondays (not including Bank Holidays) at Wargames Workshop MK is Wargaming night.
· On Tuesdays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Card games night (or is it just Magic the Gathering).
· On Thursdays York House in Stony Stratford is open from Wargamers and Boardgamers.
· On Fridays at Wargames Workshop MK it is Friday Night Magic.
· On Sundays, Wargames Workshop MK is now open. It will be for role-play and board games day on every Sunday apart from the last Sunday of the month which will be a card games day (Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic and Cardfight Vanguard).
· Saturday the 25th of April will be Salute 2015. It is being held in the London Excel Centre and this year's theme is Agincourt.
· On Sunday 3rd of May at Jury’s Inn Milton Keynes, there is a Malifaux event called Cow Wars 2: The Attack of the Freisans.
· On Saturday the 3rd of May 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Star Wars X-Wing tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. This event is sold out.
· The weekend of the 9th and 10th of May will be Campaign. Yes It Is back from a one year break and will be back in the Centre MK.
· On Saturday the 16th of May 2015, there is the Mantic Open Day.
· On Saturday the 30th of May 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Warhammer 40,000 Conquest tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Saturday the 6th of June 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK.
· On Sunday the 19th of July 2015, Guardians of Tyr will be running a Steam Roller Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop Northampton.
Wargames Workshop MK has a £2 gaming fee or £4 with a pack of Magic the Gathering cards unless it is a paid tournament run by Guardians of Tyr (not including High Command). Weekday events normally start “playing” at 7PM.
For rules for Guardians of Tyr tournaments and leagues as well as information on pre booking your place in tournament. Pre booking is highly recommended so they know how many people are coming. So please go to their website which there is a link to it under my links section which are located on the right hand side of this blog.
York House has a £3 on the day gaming fee and a £5 fee for a year’s membership. However the first day is free and they only take yearly membership fee at the start of the year. The Hall officially opens at 7PM, but normally people start arrived 15 to 20 minutes early.
“Painting and Converting”
This post I have for you four more Free Agents from DreadBall Xtreme and two Dwarf X-Guard and a Soldier for 7TV.
|This post's figures front view|
|This post's figures rear view|
|This post's DreadBall figures|
|This post's figures for 7TV|
The next post should be two Mantic BattleZone Terrain Urban sprues.
Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.