MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Neoscream's Life: 13th to 19th April 2015

The Rebs Team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.



“Blog News”

Due to a VERY busy weekend this week, I will be doing the “Gaming News from Neoscream” post on Thursday. I have some ideas of new images for the blog which I will ever upload on Thursday or sometime next week. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you would have seen examples. I am using my colossal Transformers Cybertron Starscream in some photos basically.



“Arcadia Quest”

On Thursday we ended up playing the final mission of the KickStarter campaign "The Nameless". Darren S ended up winning the quest meaning he won the campaign. With the medals: I got Most Coins and Won Rewards; Darren S got Least Deaths, Won Titles and Winners; and Michael/Adrian got none. This meant Darren’s victory was a Decisive one.



“WWE Extreme Rules”

This coming Sunday is the WWE pay-per-view “Extreme Rules” and here are the matches that are currently down.

Dolph Ziggler verses Sheamus in a “Kiss Me Arse” match.
Roman Reigns verses Big Show in a “Last Man Standing” match.
United States Champion John Cena verses Rusev in a Russian Chain match for the title.
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins verses Randy Orton in a Cage match for the title were the RKO is banned.
Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan verses Bad News Barrett. Currently there are no special rules for this match.
WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella verses Paige. There are no special rules for this match at the moment and I dealt that there will be as it is a Divas match. The only thing that will most likely happen is that Naomi would be added to the match to make it a three way.



“Painting and Converting”

This post I have for you two Asterian Kalyshi Prone tokens, sponsor Blaine, The Warden and a Free Agent all from DreadBall Xtreme.


The next post should be four more Free Agents from DreadBall Xtreme and two Dwarf X-Guard and a Soldier for 7TV.

Due to there being no more weekly AJ Lee section to this blog and the fact that this is a post of my life, I have decided to move the part of the on what painting I have done from “Gaming News from Neoscream” to “Neoscream’s Life”. I just have to remember to take a photo of the painting table on Sunday night/Monday morning.

During the week (well three days) I have finished painting a whopping twenty one Zombicide figures including undercoating them. I would have undercoated more stuff, however I ran out of Black undercoat. Due to a VERY busy week this week I cannot see me doing much painting. But they should be a ton of undercoating when I got more Black undercoat (well I did yesterday).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work, opticians and then Wargames Workship MK in the evening. Was meant to be playing DreadBall but ended up chatting with Rob, Bob and Dave.
Brought and Received: A new light jacket for summer, a birthday gift for a friend and the whole series of Firefly for just £4.99.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 12 and 13 of Transformers Robots in Disguise.
Events: Work.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 18 (most have mucked up in episode numbers somewhere) of season three of Arrow.
Events: Work.

Thursday
Watched: That week’s episode of the Gadget Show
Events: Work and Arcadia Quest.

Friday
Watched: Episode 19 of season three of Arrow and episodes 14 and 15 of Gotham.
Events: Work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Events: Off work, coffee at home with Richard and more tidying of my room. The selves mainly.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode one of season five of Game of Thrones
Brought: A new shirt.
Events: Off work.

Still in the post or soon be should
Super Dungeon Explore (if my stuff ships with wave one).
April’s Loot Crate.
A new shirt.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You did nice work on these minis! I've included a link to your post in our articles about the models: Bremlin Nebulas, Vlorox Spinpede, Blaine Sponsor, The Warden,

    ReplyDelete