MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 23 October 2011

DreamClix Endless Updates, the 18th to the 23rd of October

Hi all, updated the DreamClix Dial Design page twice this week. Only be posting CosmicBreak stuff this week. The only new new stuff up is the Rabby dial design and the feat card for Comic Break (check the page for the feat).


Next week I should be doing a major redo of the Unions TA for CosmicBreak, the start of Cosplay Deviants and Death Note on four updates to the page. Until time, have fun.

PS. I knew that several of the TAs have been re-worded in the new Player Guide and the S.H.I.E.L.D. has been changed for the better. I have added the TAs that I need to change onto the list of updates. Sadly this means the Bleach and Code Geass TAs will most likely be updated next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment