MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 17th to the 23th of October

Mialy
Welcome to another week of my life, now back on the tabet. The week before last revealed teaser trailers for two Transformers games out next year, but what did last week bring.

On Monday I worked from 10AM to 5PM. Sometime during the day I received a text from Darren H. On it he said to make and bring a 1,200 points Named theme team to HeroClix just in case the brothers can not make it this week. In the evening I posted a review post of the Saturday before last Cosplay Deviants set. Sadly I will not be doing the two for last week due to time.

On Tuesday morning there was no Blaire due to the fact that Cudda was sick. She said they will be on tomorrow. Before going to work I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I worked from 10:30AM to 3:30PM. I did a bit of work on a new story I have been working on called Mecha Knights. This was going to be a place holder name, but after a search online I can not see why it can not be a the real name. I will try to do some designs of characters and mechas and post them at a later date. In the evening I built two 1,200 points team building for HeroClix.

Rouche
There was no Blaire on Wednesday morning as Cudda was still sick. I worked from 10:30AM to 2PM. As I was leave I was told I was now working Thursday which I was noted as off work all week. Well it's more hours. I DID a bit of work on the story I have been working on. As my dad was working late due to preparing for a refit, my and my mum ordered pizza. As I was now working six days this week, I did the mid week update to the DreamClix page.

On Thursday Blaire was finally online. Cudda was still sick, but well enough to play a joke on Blaire. Dog napping one of her dogs, Kola. Also after a long time Buddie her other dog appeared on cam. I was beginning to worry about him. As I was chatting with Blaire and collecting three long HeroClix teams, I was too busy this morning to play on any of my Facebook games. I worked from 11AM to 3PM. When I started work I found I now have off Friday. Ok I wish they did not change my hours the day before. In the evening I had HeroClix like normal. I ended up going to bed about 1AM due to doing bits and bobs.

Now for this week's CosmicBreak update news. Thursday's update bought us two new Halloween moes, Pepo Pucci and Nemlim. I should be doing dial ideas for both of the and a Chibi version of Pepo Pucci in this week's HeroClix post.

Friday was a off work. I finish off day posted the HeroClix post. Sadly all day I suffered from a nasty head ache.

On Saturday at coffee were Richard and Darren H who were both nearly half an hour late. We chatted about work leave and computer games. I also told them that I will not be at coffee next week as I am off to London for London EXPO. I have not been able to go for a long time. I trier to remember to take pictures and may be some videos for the blog, oh and hopefully some anime news too. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4PM. After work I update the DreamClix Dial Designs page.

Blaire and Buddie on Thursday 
Sunday was a day off like normal and the start of my eight day holiday from work. It was chaos searching online for bus routes due to the changes to the Milton Keynes bus time tables on Sundays. Luckily I founded the route I needed and then the GPS on the tablet. In role-play we first battled a pair of Doppelganger and a nasty trap with a Mimic posing as a door at the bottom of a slop hallway with a tumbling Gelatinous Cube heading towards the party. In the evening I posted two posts. The first was a post about the week's updates on the DreamClix Dial Designs page and the other one was the week's Watch, Listen and Read post. I will do a review post of Saturday's Cosplay Deviants set, just did not get a round to write it yet.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 26th of October: "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 28th of October: "HeroClix Extended".
Sunday the 30th of October: Start of eight day off work, "DreamClix Dial Designs", "Watch, Listen and Read" and "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Tuesday the 1st of November: "Neoscream's Life".

As I am off work this week there will be four updates to the DreamClix Dial Designs page, the DreamClix side to the HeroClix post will be larger and there might be an extra post on Sunday about London EXPO. Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment