MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Neoscream's Life the 26th of September to the 2nd of October

Clie
Welcome to another week of my life, now back on the tabet. The week before last was total chaos with technology, but what did last week bring.

On Monday morning I woke up with a soar throat, oh great I can see a cold coming soon. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, but sadly it did not work. So I had to update again, crap. Then while getting ready for work, my razor fell into the tolet. Just great. I know my dad had a spare so I decided to check with him night if I can use that for now. At work I worked from 10:30AM to 3PM. As there was still no music on the work computer I decided to put my foot down on them using my phone as a stereo system. I dis not buy it from them to use, sorry. So there is no music in the store now. Also because I can not work on Friday,I have to work on Sunday so not role-play this week. When I got home I posted a post about the update I did to the DreamClix Dial Designs page. Sadly my dad would not let me use his spare razor, so I will need to buy a new new tomorrow after work sadly.

Ion
On Tuesdayorning before work I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I worked from 11:15AM to 2:15PM. It was the last day of one of the counter staff. It will be sad to see them leave, but at least it could led to more hours. After work I popped in the ? to buy a new razor and to pick up some ingredients for tomorrow's dinner. I wrote and posted a review of Saturday's Cosplay Deviants set after I got home. At about 7PM UPS arrived at our door step. My tablet has came home. At long last. The was a bit of good news and bad news about it. The bad news was that I had to reset all the settings and are download all the applications. The good news was they had sent it back with a 8Gb memory card. Sweet a free memory card that was twice the size of the one I was using.

I was off work on Wednesday and the throat problems I had did turn into a cold. I was glad I was not not working will it. At about 10AM I start cooking a home made sauce from a recipes Richard give me. I update the DreamClix Dial Design page and posted a post about it. The home made sauce turned out the be a bad idea. Back to store brought sauces again. Just before going to bed I received a text from work asking me to come into work tomorrow. More hours, hippy.

Katalina BG
On Thursday morning I did another update on the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted about it. I ended up working for only an hour, 12PM to 1PM, as was dead. The hot weather we are having this week is keeping the customers away. I popped in Hobby Craft while waiting for my mum to pick me up. We quickly popped into Pets at Home to get some cat litter before going home. About half an hour later we took one of mum's cats, Bandit, to the vets as his stomach was acting up again. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.

Now for this week's CosmicBreak update news. For one week only, all ten Chibis from the chibi collection campaign are all available to buy. However they are 100 roots each, which is 20 roots more than what they were.

Friday was a day off work as I am waiting for Knowhow to drop off my laptop and pick up the loan laptop. I had the loan one ready to be picked up for 9AM. This meant I could not use it. Ay least I had the tablet to finish off the HeroClix post. I posted it, but due to not having access to a computer (not tabel) I could not add pictures to the post until my laptop was back. Now I was a little board. I started work on this post but could not focus. Then at 2:15PM the my laptop finally returned. The heat problems were fixed (as I am posting this, with all the hot weather we been having it has not died of over heat yet), however the crack at the power port is still there. Maybe they do not think it was a problem. I added the pictures to the HeroClix post as well as updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted about it. In the evening I found the WizKids are a fan vote for a figure to be in a DC HeroClix set next year. I voted for the Blue Lantern version of Kyle Rayner.

On Saturday morning before coffee, I found a great new Facebook game. It is called TF3 Battle Zone. It only started yesterday when Transformers 3  came out on DVD and Blu-Ray in America. It is a social strategy where you battle to control places in real-life. Just one question, how can you fit 20 tanks in Starbucks in Mid-Summer Place. At coffee this week was just me Richard and Darren H like normal. We chatted about Richard's training and and Sci-Fi books. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home I started to list the keywords of the dial designs I poster on the DreamClix Dial Designs page and noticed a lot of errors which I decided to note down on the page.

On Sunday as I was off Friday I had to work this Sunday. So not role-play this week sadly. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. I posted a update post on what I was going to be updating on the DreamClix Dial Designs page and how the updates will run from now. I then updated the page. Before going to bed I posted the "Watch, Listen and Read" post for the week.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 5th of October: "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 7th of October: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 8th of October: "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 9th of October: "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 11th of October: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment