MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 12 October 2012

MK HeroClix, the 11th of October, Revise Four is the Magic Number

Welcome to the new style MK HeroClix post. I have decided to split the DreamClix section away from the MK HeroClix post. The new DreamClix post will be replacing the Cosmic Cosplay post. On weeks when was HeroClix does not happen the MK HeroClix post will be just a HeroClix news post and I might throw is a DreamClix idea to as a post filler.

First off the HeroClix news for this week. This week there were previews of Zealot, Bad Samaritan, Blackbat (aka Cassandra Cain) from DC Batman; and Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC Streets of Gotham. Also three more new TabApp packs are to be released. This are (not sure on the the set names) Justice League (Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman), Batman The Dark Knight Return (Batman, Catwoman and Bane) and The Amazing Spider-Man (Lizard and two versions of Spider-Man).

This week was 500 points, there must be only four figures on your team. No more and no less. Again. This time I am stuck with DC only. I built two teams as a back up, but as the brother were here this week I only used my Injustice Gang team who were:

Circe (045 DC Arkham Asylum) 149
Lex Luthor (008 DC Justice League) 161
Chronos (024 DC Justice League) 77
The Joker (039 DC Irons) 107
=494 points and four re-rolls.

In the first round I was up against Adrian. He was using a Masters of Evil/Thunderbolts team who where:

Egghead (004 Marvel Chaos War) 50 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 58
Baron Zemo (041 Marvel Chaos War) 100 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 108
Ultron (049 Marvel Hammer of Thor) 174 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 182
Piledriver (013 Marvel Avengers) 140 + Thunderbolts (ATA) 8 = 140
=496 points and four re-rolls.

This game had some major effect with next week's game. During the week Darren text everyone a question "What is your favourite colour?" This was to do with next week's game. Both me and Adrian had picked Green. So the win get their favourite colour and the loser has to go for there second favourite colour. It was a tough battle and time was called. I ended up losing lost. Also Darren won his game with Michael. In the second round I was up against Michael. We thought he was using a Justice League team, however as I type them on HCRealms I found they did not have a common keyword. The team were:

Batman (001 DC Justice League) 75
Wonder Woman (023 DC Arkham Asylum) 248
Zatanna (028 DC Justice League) 72
Hourman (047 DC Justice League) 100
=495 points and four no re-rolls.

In this game Batman was a grade a pain, but I managed to wipe out his whole team and I only lost Chronos. Also Darren won his game against Adrian. On the fourth and final round I was up against Darren. He was using a Frightful Four team who were:

Taskmaster (048 Marvel Chaos War) 150
Klaw (029 Marvel Captain America) 127
Deadpool (057 Marvel Web of Spider-Man) 158
Wizard (074 Marvel Sinister) 74
=498 points and four re-rolls.

As I know Darren was going to cream me and I won map choose, I picked the Krakoa (The Living Island) map as a laugh, forgetting that all but Deadpool had damage reducers on his team and I had none. I lost the game, but it was the Map that killed my team not Darren's team as we kept on rolling 4s. Also Michael won his game against his brother Adrian.

Next week should be 500 points, Marvel only, pick a colour that no one else has. You gain an Infinity Gem based on that colour. I am Gold/Yellow so I have the Reality Gem, Adrian is Green so he has the Soul Gem, Michael is Red so he has the Power Gem and Darren is Purple so he has Space Gem. Also we are bringing our worst figure that is between 50 and 100 points for a random player to use the week after. So no Creeper or Boom-Boom/Metaldown.

Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment