MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 22nd to the 28th of October

Apsalus III
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine.

At work this week, I was not there. LOL. I original booked it off for London EXPO, but I decided not to go due to the costs. Sorry, £25 travel and £16 entry before spending money on DVDs, Manga books, Pocky and launch, is a bit too much with the money I am spending of miniatures and saving for A+ Certification course and exam.

First off DreadBall. I decided to add three more team box sets to my KickStarter order. These were the Female Corps team, an extra Robot team and a season one team for a Christmas gift for a friend (Please note, as of the 29th of October you cannot add any more to it). Still no PDF rules yet, but I bet they will be sent when the surveys or over. If you checked my Tweeter during the week or seen Sunday's DreamClix 7 post you will see that I have finished converting and painting my DreadBall coach based on AJ Lee from WWE.


Robodoc from the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game 
During the week my Judge Dredd Block Wars KickStarter stuff arrived in the post. Sadly the left hand side parts of the Robodoc were missing. I have e-mailed them and they said the will send me another one.

Saturday was the Grand Opening of Wargames Workshop MK, Wargames Workshops second store. The store was smaller than I thought, but what they do not have they can order in for you for no extra change. They are planning on having a DreadBall tournament that will be ran by Guardians of Tyr, but sadly this will be on Saturdays. However they might only do it something like once or twice a month, so I might be able to get the time off work. I picked up a couple of figures from 7TV teams from the Warmachine range, a paint, some decorative bases, a card folder for HeroClix cards and Super Munchkin (a Super Heroes version of Munchkin).

Parts of the week I have been tidying and rearranging my bed room. I trying to get is so that I can store my 7TV stuff, my painting and modelling stuff, my DVDs and Computer Games and my DreadBall Stuff (when it arrives) in my room. I am still working on it and I will try to post pictures in a future Neoscream's Life post when I have finished it. Maybe if I got off my butt and ordered the boxes sooner I would have had it done by now.


On Saturday after the Grand Opening of Wargames Workshop, I meet up with Darren and Richard so we could slap on some Zombie face paint for the Stony Stratford Halloween Zombie pub crawl. I was a good night and we meet up with some other mates like Colette there. All of us were Zombie, apart from Hopper who decided to go as Shaun of the Dead. If we do it next year I might go as a Zombie version of Kakashi from Naruto.

There was no 7TV game this week due to a busy weekend, however from next week Nathan will be free on Sundays again so we should hopefully get back on track. Should be two more games of 7TV and then it is Richard's turn for running a game.


Now for the whole AJ Lee losing her job as Raw General Manager due to the *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* piece of *BEEP* *BEEP* work Vickie Guerrero. Below is a video that will hopefully explains what is happening. All of Tuesday I was feeling super down and all I could do was paint my 7TV team. OK I know it's all fake, but they never made it clear if AJ still had a job in the WWE. Knowing how much April Jeanette Mendez (AJ Lee's real name) loved being apart of the WWE, I was worried how down she must be as this would have be last moment thing. Until Sunday there was no word from her or her wrestling career. First the were dates posted of UK Autograph Signings for the Raw European Tour and second AJ stated on Twitter that she will be on Raw on Monday the 29th of October to see Vickie's so called evidence she has stated she will reveal (remember this post is of the week of the 22nd to the 28th of October), so it is safe to say that she still has a job with the WWE.



Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:

Monday
Watched: Episode 211 of subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden, episode 92 of the Gadget Show Web TV, a Gadget Show web clip (iPhone 4 Online Exclusive Review) and episode 9 of season nine of New Tricks.


Tuesday
Watched: Episode 1013 of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 338 of Anime Pulse and episode 43 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.
Read: Finished chapter 4 of CompTIA A+ Certification Seventh Edition by Mike Meyers.

Wednesday
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (The All New Gadget Show Teaser), Safe and ‘Cowboys and Aliens’.

Friday
Watched: Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance and James Bond: Skyfall.

Saturday
Watched: Episode 688 of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
WLR: Nothing.


Squeaks in "Flower Maiden"
Jsica in "Sending"
Lastly this last week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a new set from a new deviant called Squeaks. The set is called Flower Maiden and in it she cosplays as Cheza from Wolf's Rain. The set on Saturday was a new set from the fantastic deviant Jsica. The set is called Sending and in it she cosplayed as Yuna from Final Fantasy X for the fourth time. Yet another wonderful set and a perfect setting for it. Sadly this is her last set (if memory servers me right). She will be missed big times, but it is understandable why she is leaving.

Well that is it for now. Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment