MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 8th to the 14th of October

Apsalus 1
Welcome to another week of my life, in a newer style. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine.

At work this week my hours got messed about and we had several members of staff go down sick due to the cold weather. I had Thursday off instead of my normal Sunday and Marisa is quitting the job as she is moving to London. I ended up doing over 38 hours this week.

During the week Mantic made three updates on their DreadBall KickStarter to get people psyched up for the survey that was sent out on Friday evening. I have filled in the survey and the only extra stuff I added was the physical copies of the Seasons Two and Three rulebooks, but I asked for a signed copy of Season Two rulebook (which was a new option to the survey). I decided I would leave the white cases for another day as I could get ten boxes for £12 (about $20) from the website were ten on the KickStarter is $25 (about £15).


The Judge Dredd Block Wars KickStarter has now finished. There was an interesting new item added to it that would be useful for my Black Knights team for 7TV, the Mo-Pod. However they are asking for $100 for it, so sadly I had to say pass on it for now. But it wouldhave given me a free PDF copy of the Judge Dredd RPG. They made over $101k with this KickStarter. By the sound of things my order will be sent off soon.

Oh I have also ordered two figures off Left Hand Miniatures, one as an extra ninja or civilian for my Kung-Fu Detective School team for 7TV and one to hopefully convert into my main DreadBall coach that will be based on WWE Raw General Manager AJ Lee.

There was no 7TV game this week as Richard was away getting hammered.

The other week I took my mum's Crap Book, I mean Dell Notebook, to PC World for a service. They agreed that it is too slow and said it needed more RAM (I could have told them that myself). They booked it in to be upgraded on Thursday. So I had to drop it off at PC World in the morning on my day off. Then about three hours later I received a phone call from them saying they could not up the RAM as it is at the maximum it could go which was 2GB. Beep, Beep, Beep! I told my mum and we decided to look at prices of new laptops to try to get a better one as the Crap Book is too problematic for her after she finished work. We picked up a new 15" ASUS Ultrabook and I spent part of my time setting it up for my mum. This was one of the reasons why the DreamClix 7 post was a day late.


The other reason was that the DreamClix post was late was that while I was out dropping off the Crap Book, I popped Toys R Us and ended up reordering Pokémon Black 2. So I picked it up on Friday morning before work. Like normal it is hard to put down.

Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:

WWE star and one half of
the tag team champions
Daniel Bryan
Monday
Watched: Episode 7 of season nine of New Tricks.
Listened: Episode 336 of Anime Pulse.
Read: Finished chapter 2 of CompTIA A+ Certification Seventh Edition by Mike Meyers.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 1011 of WWE Raw.
Read: Finished chapter 3 of CompTIA A+ Certification Seventh Edition by Mike Meyers.

Wednesday
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.
Brought and Received: I pre-ordered Pokémon Black 2 from Toys R Us.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.
Brought and Received: I picked up Pokémon Black 2.

Saturday
Watched: Episode 686 of WWE Smackdown.

Blind Vanity in "Nero"
Bear in "AntiThesis"
Sunday
Watched: Episode 9 of season two of Iron Man Armoured Adventures.

Lastly this last week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a new set from a new deviant called Blind Vanity. The set is called Nero and in it she cosplays as Saber (also known as Red Saber) from Fate/Extra. The set on Saturday was a new set from the deviants Bear. The set is called AntiThesis and in it she is wear a set of Kigurumi pajamas. Does that really class as cosplay?

Well that is it for now. Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment