MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 15th to the 21st of October

MS-06V Zaku Tank

Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine and also news on the latest Cosplay Deviants sets.

It was Marisa’s last week at work and we also learnt that another member of staff has left too. There was also no new staff on front ever, so this week will be chaos for them as I am off work for the week. I ended up doing just under 32 hours of work this week.

My Judge Dredd stuff has still turned up and still no DreadBall PDF rules, however my Left Hand Miniatures order had arrived on Saturday. I have converted one of the figures as my DreadBall coach that will be based on WWE Raw General Manager (sadly now former GM) AJ Lee. (All converted and painted and has a place in a 7TV Team now. If you want to see the finished painted version, check out my Twitter account or wait until next Sunday). Also while waiting for the others to turn up for HeroClix on Thursday, a person I recognised from Campaign came up to my table handing out flyers. The gaming store he works for is opening up its second physical store. The new store will be in Kingston, Milton Keynes. They will be supporting DreadBall, but most likely will not be supporting HeroClix. There will be a grand-opening on the 27th (but has now opened). They will be have game nights on Mondays (Wargames), Tuesdays (Magic) and Fridays (Boardgames and Magic). So DreadBall will be most likely be run on Fridays. Just need to find a way back home on Fridays.

DreadBall Coach AJ Lee (undercoated)
There was no 7TV game last week as Richard could not do Saturday and Nathan could not do Sunday. There will be no game this week too due to Halloween. However, me, Richard and Pete did meet up on Sunday and played a couple of games of Munchkin. It was a great card game that I might pick up some of the Sci-Fi and/or Hong Kong box sets. However I later learnt that we were playing the old rules (per 2010 update).

I would like to talk about what happened of Monday Night RAW is week, but sadly this post is to do with last week and not this week. So I have to save it until next week’s post, if I remember to talk about it. All I will say I have been feeling upset all day and if I had the money I would hire a Hit Man (or Woman) to kill that bitch Vickie Guerrero for costing A.J.’s her job.

Now for the Watch, Listen and Read section:

Monday
Watched: Episode 8 of season nine of New Tricks.

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 91 of the Gadget Show Web TV and episode 1012 of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Listened: Episode 337 of Anime Pulse.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
WLR: Nothing.

Saturday
Watched: Episode 687 of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 10 of season two of Iron Man Armoured Adventures, Prometheus and Battleship.

Lastly this last week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a new set from a new deviant called Lady Toxica. The set is called Mad and in it she cosplays as a female version of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. The set on Saturday was a new set from the deviants Annasthesia. The set is called Ultraviolence and in it she cosplays as a character from Clockwork Orange.

Well that is it for now. Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment