MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Super Dungeon Explore Model Painting - Group Seven

Welcome to the second ever Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on a Monday, however if I am busy for some reason I will be doing it on a Wednesday instead. This week we are looking at the second to late Super Dungeon Explore group. Three Kobold Gougers, two Kobold Ironscales and two Kobold Flingers.

Group Seven
All my Super Dungeon Explore

This means I just have one group left to post. This will be posted in two or three week’s time. Next week will be same old Games Workshop Ruin Terrain that I have finally painted up. They have appeared on several photos already, but they were not even undercoated back then and VERY dusty. I will also post picture(s) of what I have picked up at Salute.

Before ending this post I like to talk a bit about what I am currently painting, been converting/building and future plans. Due to cancelling the figure I was planning to use as Bot-X from a new 7TV I was planning I had to rethink. I was first going to hunt around Salute on Saturday, but then I realised I have tons of old MechWarrior stuff in a draw. So I converted one of them into Box-X during last weekend. I basically added a head than a cockpit. However the Box-X team will not be the next new 7TV team or the Bond Villain team. I have made most of the team myself but just need their master to finish it which I will have by Salute. I will not reveal what the team is. But it based off a series of cult films the first film was released during the late 70s. The others were released during the 90s. On top of this I plan on re-posting the 100 rating Bond team with the British Soldiers I have brought instead of the placeholder Imperial Guard I used. So now to for my future plans. I have been considering starting Warmachine for some time now. I was thing on doing Retribution of Scyrah as the Warjacks remind me of the mechs from The Vision of Escaflowne, but now I plan on doing the new faction called the Convergence of Cyriss. Here is a brief back ground of them from the Warmachine website:

“To those who worship Cyriss, no tenet is more sacred than the Fifth Harmonic—the belief that the Clockwork Goddess will manifest once the perfect machine is created across all of Caen. The key to this vessel’s completion lies in the geomantic fulcrums of power that cover the world, many in hostile territory. For centuries the cult has been amassing an immense mechanical army, poised to take the final steps in readying for their goddess. The time has come for the Convergence to complete the Great Work, and they will let none stand in their way.”

So they are basically a Race of Machines that worships a goddess. If/When I do them I will post them up a one thing (Warcaster, Warjack, Unit, Unit Upgrade, Solo) at a time than X points. I can find release date on one random website that says July, but no other site has backed this date up. I will check if anybody knows at Salute.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment