MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 7 April 2013

Cosplay Deviants: 1st to 7th of April

Siera J. Loyard from Nobleese
KittyStar in "Clan Leader"
Welcome all to the all new Cosplay Deviants post. Like I said on Friday, I am separating two sections from the Neoscream's Life post into their own post. The first is the Cosplay Deviants post. I am trying to return to the old style I orginally did with the set by have a picture of the character on one side and a picture of the set on the other to show how good or bad the cosplay is. Sadly this does mean I have to use a lot of blank lines to space to whole this out.

On Monday there was a new set from the fantastic deviant KittyStar. The set is called Clan Leader and in it she cosplays as Siera J. Loyard from Nobleese. Nobleese is a online manhwa (manhwa is Korean comic book/manga). This yet another great set from KittyStar despite the poor light. According to KittyStar it was very dark on the rooftop and the photographer had never shot with such dark lighting.



Dolly and Vicious in "Envy"
Nurses from Silent Hill






On Wednesday there was a new duo set from the deviants Dolly and Vicious. The set is called Envy and in it they cosplays as The Nurse monsters from Silent Hill. This set is very creepy, very fitting to of what I have seen of Silent Hill.










Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordeila Midford
from Black Butler
Nerdee in "Lizzy"
On Saturday there was a new set from the deviant Nerdee. The set is called Lizzy and in it she cosplays as Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordeila Midford from Black Butler.

All the cosplay this week are from things I have never watch, read of played.

And now finally this week I have done updated Cosplay Cards of KittyStar, Dolly and Nerdee. For those who do not what are my cosplay cards. They were special HeroClix cards that I designed back when I was doing the DreamClix stuff and were the only thing I continue to do ever since stopping it. I more or less continue with them as a list of what the Deviants's cosplays. I will only do a card if the Deviant has done three or more characters/sets. So no new card for Vicious as it was only her second set. However I have done some special ones in the past: Blaire from MFC, AJ Lee, myself, Cosplay Deviant's Administrator and Piano Squall. I will try to remember to re-post the rules for Cosplay Card next week.


As you may notice I have changed Dolly's Special Ability. This was in response of the new set. Will that is it for this week so until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment