MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 15 April 2013

Cosplay Deviants: 8th to 14th of April

Momo from Avatar the Last Airbender
Stephanie Cecile in "Companion"
Welcome all to the all new Cosplay Deviants post. Like I said on the Three Year Special, I have separated two sections from the Neoscream's Life post into their own post. The first is the Cosplay Deviants post. I am trying to return to the old style I originally did with the set by have a picture of the character on one side and a picture of the set on the other to show how good or bad the cosplay is. Sadly this does mean I have to use a lot of blank lines to space to whole this out. OK, OK, I normally post this on a Sunday, but I totally forgot.

On Monday there was a new set from the new deviant Stephanie Cecile. The set is called Companion and in it she cosplays as Momo from Avatar the Last Airbender, Aang monkey companion.

Squeaks in "Daemon Slayer" or
"Demon Slayer" for the American
readers



Sango from InuYashu



On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant Squeaks. The set is called Daemon Slayer (I am British, I will sell it the right way then the American way) and in it they cosplays as Sango from InuYasha. Sadly I have not gotten to the part where she joins the group on the anime yet. I the costume Squeaks looks fantastic.






Ed and Ein from Cowboy Bebop
Porphyria in "Radical"
On Saturday there was a new set from the deviant Porphyria. The set is called Radical and in it she cosplays as Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV or Ed for short from Cowboy Bebop. She also had a teddy Ein too.

All the cosplay this week might be an AJ Lee favourite show week, but I do not know if she likes Avatar the Last Airbender.

And now finally this week I have done updated Cosplay Cards of Porphyria and a new card for Squeaks. But first here are the rules for Cosplay Cards again:

"This card is equipped to a character just like a Feat. All printed Team Abilities on the equipped character are countered. The equipped character gains the Extra Keywords on top of their other keywords. Special Abilities gained from the cosplay card can be outwitted. Non duo figures can only be give one cosplay card. Duo figure can have none or two or three cosplay cards equipped to them."


Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment