MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 5 April 2013

Three Year Anniversary of the Blog and Wrestlemania 29 talk


Welcome all to the third anniversary of Neoscream's Log the blog. Wow it has been going on for three years now. When I first started posting the log online, I was writing it down on a note pad during my lunch breaks and then I typed it up on my computer or laptop.  Then on June 2010 I picked up a BlackBerry where I wrote the posts on the phone and then transfer them to the laptop to post. This continued for just over a year. In July 2011 I decided to buy the HTC Flyer which made writing posts a bit easier.  OK there were some problems at first. I tried writing the posts in the Blogger app at first, but there was a problem with doing that. The post would be dated on the day I started writing it and not the day I posted it. So I had to buy and download an office suite for the Flyer to write the posts in and then copy and paste it into Blogger when it is time to post it. Adding picture to posts via the tablet on blogger was ever very hard or impossible back then, so I posted the posts text only and then added the pictures on the laptop afterwards. By the look of it now, it is easier to do is now, but I prefer doing it on the laptop as most of the pictures I need are on it. As you all should know by now, I have replaced both the HTC Flyer and my phone with the Samsung Galaxy Note II on the 18th of March. This has cut down on the number of things that I am carrying and it is easier to put in pockets. Also I have done something that I should have done back when I was using the tablet, store my documents on Dropbox. This means I can work on blog posts and other things on both my Note and laptop without messing about connecting them together with a USB cable. Also I can store PDFs on Dropbox so I can access gaming rulebooks from the Note, Laptop or the tablet (when I finally set up Dropbox on it). This has managed speed up writing and posting.

Now for the big changes I have been planning. I am splitting the painting section and the Cosplay Deviants section away from the Neoscream's Life posts. Each will have their own post. The Cosplay Deviants one will be on a Sunday like it use to be and the Painting one will be normally on a Monday, but if I am gaming at Wargames Workshop MK on Monday, it will be on a Wednesday instead (like next week's one).  This will double the number of posts in a week and make postings the Neoscream's Life post a lot more quicker as some of the reasons it gets posted in the evening on some weeks is because I forgot to do the Cosplay Cards or forget to take pictures.

It has been a roller coaster the past three years for the blog and it is still going. Before I finish this post I would like to talk about are my thoughts on the up and coming Wrestlemania 29 matches.

First off is the WWE Champion The Rock verses John Cena. Cena has to win this one, more than last time. I hate having a champion who only competes in pay per view matches.

Next is the Undertaker verses CM Punk. Puck has dug his own grave by stealing Paul Bearer's urn and what he did on this week Raw. Punk will lose and even big Punk fans are agreeing that he will lose.

Then there is the epic Triple H verses Brock Lesnar No Holds Barred Match, which if Lesnar wins Triple H must retire from in ring action. My money is on Triple H to win this one.

Next is World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio verses Jack Swagger. I would like to see Alberto walk away from Wrestlemania still as champion, but I bet Mister Money in the Bank, Dolph Ziggler will have something to say about that.

Then there is the Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show verses The Shield. I have a feeling that the Shield will lose and then the Big Show will KO punch Sheamus and maybe Randy if Rany is not quick enough to RKO him first.

Next is the Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett verses The Miz match. Miz has been after a title for some time now. First the USA Championship and now the Intercontinental Championship. He has only been losing title matches due to opponents cheating and bad luck. But Miz (like the Undertaker) is undefeated at Wrestlemania. The Star can easily handly the Extra. Sorry for the movies and 7TV joke.

Then there is the Ryback verses Mark Henry match. The battle of the super mussels. I will be cheering for Ryback in this one.

Next is the WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No verses AJ Lee's boys, Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston. This will be Big E's first match. I cannot decide who I want to win. I can see if Team Hell No loses they will break up, but I what to see Big E win and a smile on AJ's face.

Then there is the Chris Jericho verses Fandango. This will be Dimbats first match. I am fine with it being Big E's at Wrestlemania as he has been around every week for four months now. Fantooth has been around for half that and has refused to fight all this time. He does not deserve a match in Wrestlemania.  I would like to see Jericho win this one, but as it is FruitDogGone’s first match I sadly can see he defeating Jericho.

Lastly from to confirmed matches is the Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls verses Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins. Four one four mix tag match. OMG. I went to see the Scholars and Bellas get flattened. I am currently not 100% happy with this match happening at Wrestlemania. Why!  Why are the Bellas getting a match at Wrestlemania and not AJ and Kaitlyn. The fan wsnt AJ verses Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship and it is AJ home city. OK, the AJ verses Kaitlyn match might get made official on Smackdown or on the night, but until then it is unfair.

This leads to the one match that has not been declared yet, Divas Champion Kaitlyn verses AJ Lee. This match has not been made official, but the way things were building up it will (or should). If you follow this blog at all, you would know I will be cheering for the Geek Goddess to win. Wrestlemania could end on a mighty high for AJ and her boys (WWE ’13 win, Divas Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship and World Heavyweight Championship).

Well that is it for now. Do not worry about the MK HeroClix post, it will be posted later on today.  Until next time, armour up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment