MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 26 April 2013

MK HeroClix: 25th April - Armoured Prizes

HeroClix Marvel Iron Man 3
Welcome to the MK HeroClix post. This is a weekly post with HeroClix news and results of Thursday's HeroClix game at MK Wargames Society at York House. This week there were previews of Bucker, Aquaman, Cyborg, Green Lantern and The Flash from DC Teen Titans; Red Robin and Grymm from DC Teen Titans Gravity Feed; Ringwraith and King of Angmar from the Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring; and Obnoxio the Clown, Gentleman Ghost and a duo figure of Superman, Wonder Woman and Old Man Logan from the 2013 Conventions Exclusives. Also on HeroClix news, with no real promotion the Iron Man 3 Gravity Feed and Starter (still with 2012 rules) were released this week. I have ordered a case of the Gravity Feed and the Starter. Sadly there is a delay on the case due to stock level as I ordered it this week as I did not know it was up for pre-order yet. This should be a great set for me with tons of Iron Man Armours. (While I was finishing writing this post both the Starter set and Marquee figure arrived in the post. Sweet!)

This week’s game was 400 points, one figure must be a prize support figure. As Roxi was coming to HeroClix, I had to make two teams. The team I used was a Monster theme team who were:

Toxin (103 Marvel Web of Spiderman) 57
Iron Man (055 Marvel Mutations and Monsters) 70
Frankenstein's Monster (010 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 65
Dinah Soar (012 Marvel Chaos War) 25
Baron Blood (089 Marvel Fantastic Forces) 95
Blade (004 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 85
=397 points and two re-rolls.

Roxi's team was a Hellfire Club team who were:

Norman Osborn (201 Marvel Fantastic Forces) 99
Daimon Hellstrom (009 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 113
White Queen (008 Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary) 62
Sage (032 Marvel Supernova) 60
Harry Leland (020 Marvel Giant-Size X-Men) 53
Hellfire Guard (004 Marvel Ultimates) 11
=398 points and four re-rolls.

On the first round I was up against Roxi, Darren was up against Michael and Adrian had the bye. I won my game against Roxi and Darren won his game against Michael. On the second round I was up against Darren, Roxi was up against Adrian and Michael had the bye. Darren's team was a Legion of Monsters themed team who were:

Daimon Hellstrom (009 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 66
Werewolf by Night (015 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 81
Ghost Rider (046 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 145
Franken-Castle (101 Marvel Amazing Spiderman) 102
=394 points and four re-rolls.

Darren's team quickly white washed my team and Roxi won his game. On the third round Darren was up against Adrian, Roxi was up against Michael and I had the bye. Darren beat Adrian in next to no time. So me and Adrian got a game in while Roxi and Michael were still playing. Adrian was using a non themed DC team who were:

Prince Brion Markov (213 DC Collateral Damage) 116
Hawkman (093 DC Legacy) 115
Klarion (011 DC Crisis) 76
Tornado Tyrant (212 DC Collateral Damage) 92
=399 points and no re-rolls.

When our timer finished I just managed to win by one victory point. Also Roxi won his game against Michael. Sadly that was all we had time for. As I never play against Michael I sadly do not know his full team. I remember seeing The Batman of Zur-En-Arrh, Azrael and Dick Grayson all from DC Batman.

Next week's game should be Iron Man 3. 800 points, four actions, you must have an Iron Man. Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment