MK HeroClix House Rules

Friday 19 April 2013

HeroClix Listings: HeroClix 10th Anniversary

Hi all, I have finally getting off my butt to update my HeroClix Listings as I need updated version for Salute. I have updated Marvel Chaos War, Marvel Avengers Movies, Marvel Incredible Hulk, DC Superman and DC Arkham Asylum listings and now it is time to add the new set. Sadly there won't be any new DC or Other sets add yet as apart from the Superman Force Forces and Robin for Arkham Asylum, I have been buying anything DC. First off Marvel HeroClix 10th Anniversary. The set was released in September 2012 as a 24 figure single figure booster set.

MARVEL
1 - 005 Thor
1 - 006 Marvel Girl
1 - 008 White Queen
1 - 009 Iron Man
1 - 012 Iron Man
1 - 014 Emma Frost
1 - 016 Thor

The next set will be Marvel Amazing Spider-Man and that will be posted SOON if it is not already.

UPDATE 9/5/13: I have decided to include the DC HeroClix 10th Anniversary stuff here as well. Like the Marvel one the DC one was  released in September 2012 as a 24 figure single figure booster set.

DC
1 - 008 Catwoman
1 - 015 Catwoman
1 - 021 Superman

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment