MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 14 June 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 7th to 13th June



Well it is that time of the week again. Sadly last week I did not do that much watch sadly. Oh I forgot to say that I order three book off e-bay in the last Watch, Listen and Read. They were all three books of Legend of the Jade Phoenix trilogy from Battletech by Robert Thurston. I got them as I wanted to do some research for the game I am working on, M.S. Wars, so I can get some more ideas for background story line for it. I also realised that I had not gotten a round to adding the link to last weeks post too. So I will try to do that after I finish this post.

Well lets start, due to the fact I had a funeral to go to, my uncle Terry's, I did not get around to do much.
On Tuesday, I only watched episode 5 of Fairy Tail.
On Wednesday I received to first book of the Battletech Legend of the Jade Phoenix trilogy, Way of the Clan. Which I started reading on Thursday.
On Friday I managed to finish reading the prologue of the book and watched episode 12 of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, episode 4 of Avatar: The Last Airbender, a Gadget Show web clip and episode 8 of Saki. Oh and the third book of the Battletech Legend of the Jade Phoenix trilogy, Bloodname, arrived in the post.
On Saturday, I finished reading chapter 1 of Way of the Clan and watched the England vs. USA Football world cup match. I also received in the post the second book of the Battletech Legend of the Jade Phoenix trilogy, Falcon Guard and my two free cinema tickets that I pick up from Coke Zone ages ago.
And lastly on Sunday, I watched that week's Doctor Who and Listened to episode 9 of The Game Informer Show.

The next post should be up soon. Hope you all enjoy. Oh and if you have not notice I am starting to post two pictures now instead of just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment