MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 6 June 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 31st of May to the 6th of June



Ok, not only do I have a long list this week, I also have a fill things I need/want to talk about this. So let’s start.
On Monday I watched episode 40 of the English dubbed version of Bleach, episode 3 of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and episode 40 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s.
On Tuesday I watched part 3 of Hellsing Ultimate, two Gadget Show live web clips and listened to episode 20 of season 5 of the Otaku.com.
On Wednesday I watched episode 3 of Avatar: The Last Airbander, a Gadget Show live web clip and read chapter 8 of Ga-Rei.
On Thursday I only read all the Control Alt Delete web comics for March 2005.
Now let start with the first thing I wanted to talk about, the Summer anime season. Here is a link to a version one list http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/summer-2010-v1export.jpg. Still waiting for version two which is the conformed list than a should be. The list can change like last season. There is only two show on the list I might watch which are Highschool of the Dead, a zombie show were a bunch of student and school nurse trapped in a Highschool fighting zombies, and Digimon Xros Wars, the return of Digimon. I will wait to hear Ichigo’s review of the new season on Anime Pulse about the others to conceder watching them or not.
Ok, on Friday I watched part five of the Robot Chicken writers playing DnD pod-cast, the last Gadget Show live web clip, episode 95 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, listened to episode 233 of Anime Pulse and read chapter 3 of Toaru Majutsu no Index.
On Saturday I watch episode 19 of Chobits, two Gadget Show Web clips (not Gadget Show live), read chapter two of Kämpfer and listened to the first half of episode 20 of Gundamn!@MAHQ. I also received Bleach Season 4 part 3 on DVD in the post too, two days ahead of its release date.
Finally on Sunday I watched this week’s Doctor Who, finally gotten around to the first episode of Heroman, episode 41 of the English dubbed version of Bleach which competes season two and episode 3 of .Hack//Legend of the Twilight.
Lastly I want to talk about the new UK anime licenses that have been announced. On the last weekend of May, a major Movies, Comics and Anime convention, called London Expo, happened. It’s the place where the UK anime companies like making major announcements of anime shows that they have acquire. For USA reader, our main companies in the UK are Manga (who also is partners with VIZ in the UK), Beez (Bandai UK) and MVM. There were also at least two others, ADV and Revelation, but both of them are no longer around. Manga are still trying to get One Piece and Dragonball Z as well as trying to get both Kanon and Bamboo Blade. They have acquired Eden of the East TV series, Bacanno (can not find it on MAL), Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty and Professor Layton and the eternal diva. Nothing I want to get sadly. Beez said about a week before the Expo that they would be announcing the acquirement of four show and they gave some clues to what they were.
“Anime license 1 and Anime license 2 are related but are traditionally Beez-style titles but not of a school-based variety.
Anime license 3 is one that Andrew, our head of acquisitions has been asked about ever since he started work at Beez (he's been with us for over 5 years).
Finally Anime license 4 is one that is very hard to guess. It's not a Bandai title nor is it what you'd expect for a number of reasons.
Here's a tricky hint for anime license 4: one of the key creative staff in Super Milk Chan is in charge of this project & it's pretty new!”
Anime license 1 and 2 were Gundam 00 season 2 and Gundam Zeta: The movie trilogy (1) (2) (3). Sweet, but hang on I thought they announced Gundam 00 season 2 ages ago, about the same time as Code Geass season 2. Odd. Anyway I know that they were acquiring Gundam Zeta, about a month ago from Twitter, but I did not know which version back then. I do wise they release both the original Gundam TV series and Gundam Zeta TV series in the UK one day as we never got them here. Anime license 3 was Outlaw Star under their Anime Legends Brand. Hippy, I can finally own it and watch I from start to finish. Lastly Anime license 4 was Durarara!! However it will be only in Subtitles, no dub. Finally we have MVM. They announced that they have acquired Moribito, Slayers Revolutions, Slayers Evolution-R and Blade of the Immortal. WTF. They acquired Slayers Revolutions and Slayers Evolution-R over a year ago when they announced the other Slayers series. Over all, apart from Outlaw Star anything major to me that were announced I already know about.
Well that is it for this week. The next post here will been Heroclix but I am plan to do a update post on M.S. Wars next. I will add links at a later date if I have not already done so.
On another notes I have finally see ZoeySmartz, she not fantastic, may be nice person but as I had other things to do, like write is post up, I did not stick around to find out.

PS.
I finding Blog Spot's label system to be a load of shit. It can not count and limit is too small. It was saying that I had too many labels and the that the maximum is 20 but I had 13 at the time. I'm good to have to redo my labels to a less friend and less help to readers and I was hoping for a bath and a early night tonight damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment