MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 5 September 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week 30th August to 05th September

FLCL

Wow what a busy start to the month. A post a day on average so far. Ok another week, another "Watch, Listen and Read" post.

On Monday I watched episode 42 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 1 of FLCL, this week’s The Gadget Show and listened to episode 244 of Anime Pulse and episode 163 of TFWire.
On Tuesday I watched five Gadget Show web clips (Top 5 Camera Tripods, Focus Group Test: Arcade Games, Rugged Torches Tested to Destruction, SLR Camera Test and Traction Kite Race), episode 116 of One Piece and listened to episode 245 of Anime Pulse.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
On Wednesday I watched four Gadget Show web clips (Dalla’s Pimps His Scalextric, Top 5 Festival Gadgets, Focus Group Test: Lighting Gadgets and Off-Road Transport).
On Thursday I watched episodes 11 to 13 of Dragon Ball Kai, episode 5 of the original series of Bubblegum Crisis, episode 27 of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridge Series and listed to episodes 3 and 4 of VG Pulse. Got the Transformer Drift too.
On Friday I watched episode 9 of Transformers: Victory, two Gadget Show web clips (Advanced Binoculars and Tough Laptops Tested to Destruction), episode 5 of Full Metal Panic, episode 10 of Love Hina and listed to episode 5 of VG Pulse and episode 52 of Manga Pulse.
On Saturday I watched episode 9 of the writers of Robot Chicken play DnD, episode 2 of SD Gundam Mark I and listened to episode 53 of Manga Pulse.
On Sunday I watched episode 117 of One Piece, episodes 14 and 15 of Dragon Ball Kai episode 10 of Transformers: Victory, episode 6 of Avatar: The Last Airbender and episode 97 of Naruto Shippuden.
FLCL was from a demo DVD I got from Neo Magazine ages ago like the others from last week. I did not like it one bit so I will not be following it at all.
This week's opening is from Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, called Anime Ja Nai (It is not an Anime) by Masato Arai. Well that is it for this week, until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment