MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 20 September 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 13th to 19th of September

Love Hina

Sadly as I have been busy, I have not been doing much watching this week meaning there will not be an opening or closing video this week. If I get time next week I will try to do an opening and closing special.
On Monday I watched episode 123 of One Piece, episode 20 of Mobile Report Gundam Wing and episode 11 of Love Hina.
On Tuesday I watched last week’s Marlin, episode 38 of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, episode 4 of Kämpfer and listened to episodes 57 and 58 of Manga Pulse.
On Wednesday I watched episodes 124 ad 125 of One Piece.
On Thursday I watched a Gadget Show web clip (Focus Group Tests: Water Gadgets).
Bubblegum Crisis
On Friday I watched four Gadget Show web clips (Metal Detectors put to the Test, Digital Cameras Tested in a Wind Tunnel, Build and Launch Rockets and Dallas test Weird Bikes).
On Saturday I watched episode 98 of subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden, episode 8 of Avatar: The Last Airbender and two Gadget Show web clips (Top 5 Toasters and Focus Group Tests: Kitchen Gadgets).
On Sunday I watched this week’s episode of Law & Order UK, episode 6 of .hack//Legend of the Twilight, episode 7 of Full Metal Panic, episode 7 of the original Bubblegum Crisis episode 6 of Tokyo Underground and episode 13 of Robotech: Macross Saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment