MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 28th of February to the 6th of March

Mark IV Iron Man armour from the films
Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Last week I was looking around at Mecha role-play games, but what does is week's post have hold for me.

On Monday morning, Blaire come on-line about 5:15AM. She was over joyed about the fact she was getting her new dog Kola soon. She said she will not be on-line tomorrow due to picking up Kola. Before heading of to work, I did some work on the MS Wars RPG I have been working on. I got to work 11:30AM to be told that my hours were changed to 5PM to 10PM and the tomorrow too. No one had phoned me yeserday to let me know. I headed to the gym before going back home for two hours. I had a bath at home so I was not wasting time having a shower at the gym. I worked from 5PM to 10PM. I had abit of a problem getting home due to the time. I did some cheecking while waiting and found I can not work past 9:30PM due to traval. When I managed to get home I decided to get what I could done on last week's Neoscream's Life post so it would be a quick post tomorrow before going to bed. But I ended up finishing it at about 12:30AM so I posted it there and then as it was technically Tuesday now.

Blaire on Wednesday with her new puppy Kola
When I got up on Tuesday I posted two MS Wars Unit posts, watched some anime and worked on my Heroclix, even maded the teams. I was planning to leave at about 2PM for the gym, however I got a phone call from work at 1:30PM saying to come in at 3:30PM instead of 5PM. When I got to work at 3:30PM I told them that I cannot stay past 9:30PM due to transport and they gave the shift to someone else. I ended up finished at 6AM. When I finished I was told that I would be starting at 11AM tomorrow and not 12PM which I was down for. I was fine with that. Then at 9:30PM got a phone call from work staying that I am now be doing 4:30PM to 9PM tomorrow instead of 11AM to 5PM. Why can they keep a stable time table? I ended up got to bed at about 11:30PM.

At 12:15AM on Wednesday, Blaire came on-line. Yes less than an hour after I when to bed. I should have cheecked her blog first, never mind. She was with her new puppy, Kola, a two month old pit-bull which she adopted from the pound. She also getting a phone call to say she now has a third dog too, another pit-bull. She had asked them if the could not find an owner by time they have to put it down, she would take it off their hand. When Blaire went into group I decided to rested/sleep until she came back, however while I was asleep my internet 'F'ed up and missed her coming back. Never mind. I got up at about 9AM and worked on my Heroclix post, this Neoscream's Life and MS Wars RPG. When I went to get some lunch I remembered I had a letter. I openned it and found it was an America chequc. It was from the avettising I am doing for Cosplay Devients for about 30 so roughly £20. Now the only I have is trying to bank an America cheque. I worked from 4:30AM to 8:30PM. I ask some of the staff as work and the said as your bank, so I plan on doing that on Saturday before coffee. I ended up watch an anima film called Grave Of The Fireflies. Do not get my wrong, it was well done, however I did not really like it as it was too depressing.

Blaire on Thursday
On Thursday morning, Blaire come on-line at about 6AM. She did not adopped the third dog as it was totally different dog then before hand and she was worried for her babies Buddie and Kola. She was also having problems with Kola peeing on the floor. I worked from 11AM to 3:15PM. I manage to get a Cosmic Break update post and pot on to Cosmic Break for a moment before going to Heroclix. At Heroclix we manage to finish off the campaign that should have finished in December, but things kept delaying it.

On Friday I did not really do much. I worked from 11AM to 5PM. Finished of and posted the Heroclix post and worked on the MS Wars RPG. Oh and had a nightmare playing episode 9 of IS: Infinite Stratos.

Blaire on Sunday
Blaire was might to haven been on-line Saturday morning, however she was too busy working on her web shop to come on so she called it off. I was think of going to the gym before coffee, but I got up a little too late to go. At coffee, Richard, Darren H and even Colette turned up. Jake said to Richard earlier on in the week that he would be coming, but like normal for him, he forgot that he had other things to do, like going away with his parents to somewhere. At coffee Colette told my about the plan she had for Paula's wedding in June for traval and Richard told me that there will not be any roleplay this week as he had other things he needs to do. I worked from 12PM to 5PM and then I did not really do much afterwards.

Deadman Wonderland
Sunday was my day off like normal. Blaire was on-line in the morning and did a steamy show in public chat. WOW. Perfect. During the day I did five blog posts: Two MS Wars unit posts, a teaser trailer for the new Code Geass anime called Code Geass GAIDEN Boukoku no Akito. Another dials post and the Watch, Listen and Read post. I did a little search to see what was coming out in the Spring season for anime. I will defently be watch Seikon no Qwaser season two and the X-Men anime and there are several maybes. There is Ao no Exorcist, Rin is the son of Satan however opposes his father and has became an exorcist. Steins;Gate, a group of friends have developed a device to the past, but they are now under threat from a secret organisation. And lastly Deadman Wonderland. When Ganta's whole class got massacred by a mysterious monster, he as the sole suspect is quickly sentenced to life imprisonment in the twisted Deadman Wonderland prison where the staged fights between prisoners are broadcasted on national television. Here is a link to the site I got to information about the next anime season from. Other than that, I watch a lot of stuff for the rest of the day.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them. There will also be a special 250th post, however this might be linked with another post.

Thrusday 10th March: Cosmic Break News Update.
Friday 11th March: Heroclix, Rules: Pilot Skills part 3 (MS Wars only) and One Year Birthday of Neoscream's Log.
Saturday 12th March: A new Cosplay Devients set from Noel and DreamClix Dial List part 4 (Maybe).
Sunday 13th March: Watch, Listen and Read and DreamClix Dials List part 4 or 5.
Tuesday 15th March: Neoscream's Life and DreamClix Dials List part 5 or 6 (Maybe).

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment