MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 13 March 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 7th to the 13th of March

Another week, another Naruto, Naruto and Naruto post, ops I mean Watch, Listen and Read post. But first I like to take a moment to say that the thoughts of me and my family go out to Japan who are currently experiencing a catastrophic natural disaster with the recent earthquake and tsunami. I hope that the Japanese people will be able to get back onto the feet and able to recover from it.

On Monday I watched episodes 113 and 114 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episodes 156 to 160 of the dubbed version of Naruto and this week’s episode of the Gadget Show.

On Tuesday I watched episodes 115 to 118 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and episodes 161 to 165 of the dubbed version of Naruto.

On Wednesday I watched episodes 119 to 124 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.

On Thursday watched the dubbed version of the second Naruto movie, Legend of the Stone of Gelel.

On Friday I watched episode 9 of Wolverine, episode 10 of IS: Infinite Stratos and watched episodes 125 and 126 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.

On Saturday I watched episode 166 of the dubbed version of Naruto and a Gadget Show web clip (First look at the iPad 2).

On Sunday I watched the subtitled version of the third Naruto: Shippuden called Inheritors of the Will of Fire, this week’s episode of Law and Order UK, episodes 127 to 131 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episodes 167 to 169 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episodes 21 and 22 of Slayers and episode 4 of Let’s Play Pokemon Heart Gold.



This week’s video is the sixth opening to Naruto. It is called “No Boy, No Cry” and is done by Stance Punks. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment