MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 14th to the 20th of March

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Last week was another lack of hours at work, but what does is week's post have hold for me.

At 5AM of Monday morning Blaire came on-line. (Sadly writing this on Friday I can not remember much of what happened.) As she logged off, she said she would be on tomorrow with Cudda on a different site, Skin Video and to keep an eye out for details. As we all might know from last week's past I was off work today. Before my mum went off she found that the freezer was leaking. She called for an engeener before she left for work. However they were not able to come until some time between 8AM to 10AM on Wendesday. Luckly before I normally start work. I want back to bed for another two hours as I felt too sleepy to do anything. I posted the next DreamClix Dial Design post and looked at mech creation in more details for Mekton, however I had trouble reading as I kept nodding off. Due to the sleepyness and still no fealing well I ended up not doing much. About 9:30PM I got a phone call from work saying that I starting at 10AM now tomorrow instead of 12PM.

Blaire on Monday
On Tuesday morning I still felt sleepy, however the throat was better. There was no sign of Blaire all night. Before work I manage to post last week's Neoscream's Life post. When I got into work at 10AM, learnt that they had decided to change the shop's opening hours from 10AM-11PM to 8AM-1AM starting today. When I ask how long has the plan to do this had been around managemant said that they had decided to do the change yesterday. Due to problems with our car park the Area Manager placed my on watchout duty. Basicly tring to get people who packed in our car pack that were not going to us to go to us. Well working helped snap the tirdness. I finished work at about 3:30PM. When I got home I did some more cheecking on Mekton and tried to make a Glasgow from Code Geass, but had problems with the try to do the Slash Harkens and I think I have found a way round the Landspinners. Also, on CosmicBreak I got a two slot Cannon Ball as a free gift and I recived a Twitter from Blaire. Kola, her new puppy has distemper and the nearest Vets that can cure it were four hours drive from her home.

Blesser
On Wednesday morning the engineer come to cheeck the freezer and said that it needed to be defrozted first, however is was working. I worked from 11AM to 3PM, meanly looking after the car pack with a cold. When I get home I notice that the website WatchCartoonOnline had the dubs for Mobile Suit Gundam including the new episode so I started rewatching it in English. On CosmicBreak I got a two slot Ettion as a free gift. Before I went to bed I did a MS War post on my MS Wars blog.

On Thursday I worked from 9AM to 1:30PM. While at work I found they close the openning hour again. We now open at 9AM. What ever. When I got home and cheecked about CosmicBreak updates, I found that due to the problems in Japain there were no updates. After Heroclix I manage to write it up before going to bed.

On Friday moprning I posted the Heroclix post before heading to work. I worked from 11AM to 2PM. Due to my cold get wrost I decided to not go to the Gym. Apart from watch a ton of anime, I did not do much. However I have notice that a company called Fansproject are giving away a target master gun called Blesser free to people who donate $15 or more to the Red Cross for the crisis in Japain. Now I have been planning of donating about £10, so this is more reason to. However I have to wait until next neek. I also gotten around to ask my mum what was Distemper as I did not know what poor Kola, Blaire's new puppy, had and I found it was bad, or at least it use to be.

Blaire on Saturday
On Saturday morning at about 4:30AM Blaire come on-line. Kola is recovering nicely and Blaire had some fun with Cudda again. At coffee today were Richard and Darren H. We talked about meeting up on Sunday to help Richard with digging up his garden. After coffee I started work at 12PM and finish at 1PM as there were too many staff. Other than watching some anime I ended up not doing much.I did recive a text from Darren S saying that there will be no Heroclix next week. However the event that was meant to happen next week will happen the week after now. Because of this next week Heroclix post will be a DreamClix and News only post with two or three extra dial desgins.

Blaire was on again on Sunday early morning. She was a lacy night gaund. The group show she was in before she left, was very short as she was tired. Sunday, as normal was my day off work. At about 11:30AM, Darren H pick me up and we went to Richard's to him him dig up a part of his garden. The amount to HUGE roots we had to pull out was a nightmare. I manage to think of a possable way to fix the Slash Hakens problem with help from a e-mail from Nathan. He said try looking at making it a weapon. So I made a wipe like melee weapon with the Returning ability so in can be use at range but does return, and the entangling ability so it can attact to thing. OK, I will most likely need to do some GMing fudgies to get it to work. Before going to bed I posted the week's Watch Listen and Read post. Sadly I did not get the chance to post Sunday's DreamClix Dial Design post or the Cosplay Deviants' set from the weekend, but hopefully I can get them done tomorrow. (Which I did.)

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Thursday 24th March: Cosmic Break News Update.
Friday 25th March: Heroclix.
Saturday 26th March: MS Wars Update
Sunday 27th March: Watch, Listen and Read and DreamClix Dial Designs part 8.
Tuesday 29th March: Neoscream's Life and DreamClix Dials List part 9 (Maybe).
Unknown: Cosplay Devients.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment