MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Neoscream's Life for the 23rd to the 29th of July

MAN-03 Braw Bro
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was the audit at work and I received my brick of Marvel Chaos War, but did last week bring.

On Monday morning I posted a HeroClix Listing. My mum was going into the hospital today for her shoulder operation to remove some boney growths in her shoulder that were limiting movement and coursing a lot of pain. She left to the hospital the same time I went to work. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. At work I had a little problem with tomorrows hours, I asked them on Saturday last week if I could start at 12PM on Tuesday so that my dad could open up on Tuesday were he work as someone needed to be at home just incase my mum is let out of the hospital early. He should be back home about 11AM. Work was fine with it on Saturday so my dad was now work Tuesday morning. However work scheduled me to start at 10:30AM on Tuesday. After a bit of talk and the fact I could not start earlier due to plans made, I would be starting at 12PM (may be earlier if my dad was on time or early). When I got home the HeroClix 3D Object from Marvel Chaos War had arrived in the post. When me and my dad visited my mum in hospital we found she was aloud to go home now. The doctor had to do more work to the shoulder than first planned, but everything went well.
Watched: Episodes 2 to 6 of season 2 of Transformers: Prime.


On Tuesday morning I helped my mum out, posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and ordered stuff from Reaper Miniatures and Hasslefree Miniatures. My dad phoned about half an hour before I needed to leave to work saying that he will not be back until 1PM now. So I had to leave her on her own, which was a problem as she needed someone to be with her foe 48 hours after the operation. I worked from 12PM to 2:40PM. When I got home I I found my dad did not get home until 2PM. Also he no longer had tomorrow off to look after her now to the a heavy lack of staff, but he said he would try to get home early.
Watched: Episodes 18 and 19 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory and episode 7 of Transformers: Prime. 
Listened: Episode 326 of Anime Pulse and episode 90 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.


On Wednesday morning I helped my mum out and posted another HeroClix Listings post. I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM. Sadly I got home before before dad did. Some early finish. some time during the day I received an e-mail from Reaper Miniature saying that my order from them is in the post. In the evening I finally got around to putting together a second team for HeroClix.
Watched: Part of episode 1000 of WWE Raw, episode 41 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 8 of Transformers: Prime.

On Thursday I worked from 11AM to 5:15PM. In the evening I received a text from Darren S as I was about to leave for HeroClix. The text was that HeroClix was cancelled as Adrian was sick. So I posted a DreamClix post so I did not need to mess about with it tomorrow.
Watched: The rest of episode 1000 of WWE Raw and episode 9 of Transformers: Prime.


On Friday I posted the final (for now) HeroClix Listings post. On the way to work I received an e-mail saying my Hasslefree Miniatures order was now in the posted. I worked from 12PM to 5:40PM. After work I made two HeroClix orders, one on eBay for stuff from the Marvel Chaos War main set and one from Blue Rat Games for stuff from the Marvel Chaos War Gravity Feed set.
Watched: Episodes 400 and 401 of One Piece.
Listened: Episodes 91 and 92 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

At coffee on Saturday was me, Richard, Darren H and Lisa. Richard was about half an hour late and Darren H and Lisa was under an hour late. We did not have time to go to Waterstones after coffee. I started work at 12PM. We were down four members of staff on what should be the busyest day of the month. However we were dead. The quietest Saturday I have seen in a long time. I ended up finishing at 3:15PM with a break. Before going to bed I undercoated some more figures.
Watched: Episode 10 of season 2 of Transformers: Prime, episode 402 of One Piece, this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 20 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory.
Listened: Episode 93 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.


Sunday was a day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, started painting a bunch of figures, wrote and finally posted on time this week's Cosmic Cosplay post. The figures I started painting was the the extra figures to turn my Kung-Fu Detective School from 100 rates to 150 ratings and a Silicon Warrior. There was no role-play this week as Richard was busy.
Watched: Episodes 6 to 8 of Playhouse Presents and episode 21 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory.

Here is a list of posts that I will be posted during the coming week:

Thursday the 2nd of August: "7TV Teams: Silicon Robotic Empire (100)"
Friday the 3rd of August: "MK HeroClix".
Sunday the 5th of August: "Cosmic Cosplay" and "7TV Teams: Section Nine (100)"
Tuesday the 31st of July: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment