MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of 25th of June to the 1st of July

MA-04X Zakrello
(pictures and WLR coming soon) Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was no coffee and the start of my parents' two weeks off work, but did last week bring.

On Monday morning before work I did a HeroClix Listings post. I worked from 12PM to 5:15PM. When I got home I managed to get out on the trike after a long time not being able to. I also had post from the Doctors. I had miss my Asthma cheeck up appointment least week. I stupidly thought it was this week.
Watched: Episode 37 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 295 of the subtitled version of Bleach.
Listened: Episode 323 of Anime Pulse.
Read: Chapter 16 of part 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel and chapters 1 and 2 of part 3 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel.
Brought and Received: Finally got the second to the three manga books I ordered two weeks ago, volume 8 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel.


My 100 rating Kung-Fu
Detective School team
pre-undercoat
My 100 rating Silicon Robotic
Empire team pre-undercoat 
On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. Afterwards I went out on my trike. Before I left for work I had an e-mail from Crooked Dice Games. It was a bill for the miss cast/damage stuff they were sell for cheap on their forums. I had ordered two male TLS with pistol (missing gun barrel), one TLS Commander (miss base tab and extra bits) and Astronaut Melody Lake (aka River Song, missing her Photonic Spanner) all at £1.50 each. With postage this all cost me £6.78, but would have cost me about £15.19 at full price. Less than half price, sweet. I worked from 12PM to 3:15PM. When I got home I decided to preorder a brick of Marvel Chaos Wars from 13th Floor for £82.54. The RRP of the brick is £100.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 16 of GaoGaiGar.

On Wednesday morning I did another HeroClix Listings post and popped out on my trike. Before going to work I tried phoning the Doctors to arrange a new appointment (forgot to do it on Tuesday morning. But the phone was alway engaged so I could not arrange a new appointment today. I worked from 11:30AM to 3:30PM. At work I learnt that Friday will be the currently mqnager's last day (or at lest last day as manager/fulltime staff). This is becoming a problem as the manager before left only just over a month a go. After work I popped in to Hobbycraft for a small craft drill and some metal wire as I plan on redoing the Hasslefree Sculpting Competition figure's hair.
Watched: Episode 30 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.
Read: Chapters 47 to 50 of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist and chapter 56 of One Piece.
Brought and Received: Finally got the last of to the three manga books I ordered two weeks ago, volume 6 of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist.


My 100 rating Section Nine
team pre-undercoat
Thursday was a day off work. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Design page, undercoating some of the figures I have for 7TV, went out on the trike, called the Doctors to make a new appointment (the new Asthma checkup appointment is the 31st of July. Sadly over a months time), tidied downstairs and my bedroom and added the wire fame from the ponytails for the Hasslefree Sculpting Competition figure. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal. However when Darren S and the Brothers got there both me a Darren S had to rush to my house to get my maps as Darren S had forgotten his maps at home and my home was much closer.
Read: Chapter 51 of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist.

On Friday morning I finished off the HeroClix post and posted it. Sadly I did not have the time to go out on my trike in the morning. I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. When I got home my dad was already home so I could not get out on my trike as his car was in the way. The place where my trike is locked at is really becoming a major problem as I can not use it when my parents are home due to their cars are in the way, but sadly there is no place to pack/lock the trick in the first of the house. The was a packet and a letter for me when I got home. The packet was the figures from Crooked Dice Games and the letter was from Cosplay Deviants with a cheque for advertising their website for about $25. The figures were fine, all the work I need to do is to find or make a pistol for River Song. In the evening I did another HeroClix Listings, did a bit of modeling and received a text from Richard saying that there will be no role-play this week as Nathan will be busy this week.
WLR: Nothing.


Finished painted 100 rating Kung Fu Detective School team and almost
finished painted 100 rating Section Nine team. Picture taken 2/7/12
On Saturday before coffee I popped into the back to bank the cheque in. At coffee this week was the standard crew, me, Richard and Darren H. Richard chatted about the super busy month he had and Darren H was talking about his promotion at his work place. Richard also stated that he would not be free for role-play next week. After coffee we had a look around Waterstones. I worked from 12PM to 5:10PM. When I got home I started painting some of the figures I have for 7TV. I started painting my the 100 ratings version of the Kung-Fu Detective School team my put together and the 100 rating version of the Silicon Robotic Empire team.
Watched: GeekySica (Jsica) video blog “Let’s start a band!” (guest staring KittyStar).


Finished painted 100 rating Tau Invastion Force team and finished painted
100 rating Silicon Robotic Empire team. Picture taken 2/7/12
Sunday was a day off work. On the blog during the day I post a HeroClix Listings post, updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and wrote and posted the week's Cosmic Cosplay post. I also went out to B and Q (sorry dur to html problems I have to spell it that way) with my mum to get some plants and continued painting figures for 7TV. With the painting I manage to finishing (but still a bit of work needed on the bases) both the 100 ratings Kung-Fu Detective School team and the 100 rating Silicon Robotic Empire team, as well as starting on the 100 rating version of the Section Nine team.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 18 of the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
Listed: Special 7 of Gundamn!@MAHQ, episode 40 of Gundamn!@MAHQ, episode 86 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.
Read: Chapter 3 of part 3 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel.


Almost finished painted 100 rating Doctor Who team and some extra
finish figures which are the upgrade to 150 rating Tau Invasion Force
team and some of the Star Wars team. Picture taken 2/7/12
Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Thursday the 5th of July: "HeroClix Listings: Watchmen".
Friday the 6th of July: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 7th of July: "HeroClix Listings: DC 75th Anniversary".
Sunday the 8th of July: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Monday the  9th of July: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Giant Size X-Men".
Tuesday the 10th of July: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment