MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 16th to the 22nd of July

MAM-07 Grabro
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was the first game of 7TV I ran, but did last week bring.

On Monday before work I posted the Cosmic Cosplay post I was meant to post yesterday. I worked from 11:30AM to 6:10PM with out a break. The Audit finally helped at work. When I got home I finished of writing last week's Neoscream's Life post as I did not have a lunch break or a bus ride home to do it. I also ordered a couple of HeroClix bits (listed in a MK HeroClix post), downloaded a game called SD Gundam Capsule Fighter and added the new (4th) opening to Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Watched: Episode 40 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Read: Chapters 97 to 98 of Dragon Ball.
Brought and Received: I received volume 9 of the Dragon Ball manga in the post.


A group shot of the Black Knights
On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post before going to work. I also tried some SD Gundam Capsule Fighter. The idea was good, but I seem to have problems with it. I worked from 11AM to 4:30PM without a break again. Today we had a visit from the big wigs at work do to the Audit. Both the Audit and visit went well to so degree. The only problems we had was due to things the staff and store management have no control over. When I got home I started painting again and posted a HeroClix Listings post. With painting now I started work on Rory Williams, Amy Pond in her police officer uniform, Zero, Ohgi and two Black Knights (Shinichirō Tamaki and Yoshitaka Minami). I also did a little more work on the 11th Doctor and Amy Pond in casual cloths and base all the figures that needed basing that I had done. Oh and I also doubled checked a couple of things in the 7TV rulebook and noticed we did status removal, Luck re-rolls and moral rolls for Shaken and Wiped Out wrong. However this doing these wrong help the other players than hinder them.
Watched: This year’s WWE Money in the Bank.
Read: The Interval chapter of Code Geass Stage 2 Knight and chapters 99 and 100 of Dragon Ball.


On Wednesday I worked from 11AM to 5PM. After work I did a bit more painting where I finished of Zero and a bit more modelling on Jaws and the second contest figure. I also put together a Batman team for HeroClix tomorrow, posted a Pokémon Black and White 2 anime trailer on this blog and download a new Android game called Galaxy Assault.
Watched: Part of this week’s WWE Raw.
Read: Chapter 101 of Dragon Ball.

On Thursday I worked from 11:30AM to 3:30PM. When I got home I posted another HeroClix Listings post and a little bit of painting before going to HeroClix. Also I played a bit of Galaxy Assault and posted a new trailer to Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito on this blog.
Watched: Rest of this week’s WWE Raw and episode 19 of Fairy Tail.


On Friday morning I did not post the HeroClix post before work as I still had a late of work to do on it. I worked from 11PM to 4:50PM without a break yet again. When my mum got home from her last day of work for awhile (she is going to hospital for an operation on her left shoulder), she had the brick of Marvel Chaos War I had ordered from 13th Floor. So before I posted the HeroClix post I opened up the boosters to see what I got. I will be listing what I got on the HeroClix Listings post next Friday (27th of July). However the non generic doubles I pulled 2 Space Phantoms, Miss Marvel, Captain America, Nitro, Dinah Soar, Wasp (Hank Pym), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) and Donald Blake. Sadly there was no Iron Man, only one Iron Man Drone and one Ultron Drone. Afterwards I posted the MK HeroClix post.
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (Playstation Move First Play).

At coffee on Saturday was me, Richard, Darren H and Lisa. We talked a bit about Darren's birthday plans. After coffee we went to Waterstones apart from Lisa who went back to work as she was on a lunch break. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. When I got home I did some more painting.
Watched: Episode 19 of Mobile Suit Gundam OO season 2 and this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Read: Chapter 102 of Dragon Ball and chapter 4 of part 3 of Mobile Suit Gundam Ecole Du Ciel (finishing volume 8).


Sunday was a day off work. I posted the HeroClix Listings that I was meant to post yesterday, updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, posted a dial design I forgot to post in last week's HeroClix post, finish painting the figures I was painting (I will try to post pictures at a later date), wrote and finally posted on time this week's Cosmic Cosplay post. I also started to watch an Anime that I originally did not bover to check out.  The Anime was Tiger and Bunny. When it first came out I never checked it out after seeing a promo picture and did not like the style, but I came across a trailer for it today and learned more about it and found I really liked it. I somehow must of blanked its review on Anime Pulse as I knew they liked it, but can never remember them talking about what it was about. It is a recommended watch for Superhero fans.
Watched: Episodes 1 to 4 of Tiger and Bunny.
Listened: Episode 89 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.

Here is a list of posts that I will be posted during the coming week:

Wednesday the 25th of July: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Avengers Movies.
Friday the 27th of July: "MK HeroClix" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Chaos War".
Sunday the 29nd of July: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 31st of July: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment