MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 9th to the 15th of July

MA-08 Big Zam
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was a nightmare at work, but did last week bring.

On Monday before work I posted the Cosmic Cosplay post I was meant to post yesterday. I worked from 11:10AM to 4:50PM. This time the Hot Drinks machine was not working. Face Palm. When I get home I did a bit more work on the second Hasslefree Sculpting Competition figure and posted a HeroClix Listings post on this blog. I also decided to order three of the old Crooked Dice Games Minions (two unarmed and one armed) and a set of the Henchmen heads. I plan on using the Jaws head and convert one of the unarmed minions using a technic I saw done to Space Marines to make it taller. The other unarmed Minion will be coverted into Diethard from Code Geass for my Black Knights team with a spare Hasslefree head. The armed minion was just an extra miniature I ordered with no current use yet.
Watched: Episode 23 of Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, episode 39 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 398 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 325 of Anime Pulse and episode eighty eight of the Unofficial One Piece Bleach Podcast. 
Read: Chapters 60 and 61 of One Piece.


Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post before going to work. I worked from 11AM to 5PM. Everything was fine at work. After work I did a bit more work on the second Hasslefree Sculpting Competition figure and ordered a couple of manga books. I Also received a text from Darren S saying there will not be HeroClix this week.
Watched: Episode 297 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episode 30 of Mobile Report Gundam Wing and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Brought and Received: I ordered volume 9 of the Dragon Ball manga and volume 20 of the Bleach manga.

On Wednesday morning I posted a HeroClix Listings post. After that I was about to get ready to go out on my trike when I got a phone call from work. They needed me to get in as soon as possible. OK as I was down to finish at 3PM I should have time to go out on the trike after work. So I got washed and dressed for work in a freshly washed uniform and court the first bus I could. I started work at 9:50AM when I was down to start at 11AM. I found out why they needed me in early when I got there, the Shake Machine needed cleaning. Beep Beep Beep. Just before I was meant to finish I was told I had to stay  until about 6PM due to a staffing problem. So no going out on the trike again. I finished work at 5:45PM. After work I did a bit more work on the second Hasslefree Sculpting Competition figure. I also received another text from Darren S changing the format a little for next week's game.
Watched: Episode 78 of the Gadget Show Web TV, episode 31 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and episode 20 of Gao-Giai-Gar.
Listened: Episode 88 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.


Diethard from Code Geass
On Thursday my mum was off work. Before work we went to Sainsburys and Staples to do a a couple of days food shopping and to get some printer ink. As I got off the left at Sainsburys I started to feel dizzy, sick and could not constraint. It never cleared while doing the food shopping or the shopping at Staples. I ask work if I could get the day off as I was feeling well. They were ok with it, so I went home and rested. I did not do a DreamClix Dial Designs page update as in would take too much thinking and time a the last minute. But I did post the HeroClix post in the evening when I was feeling better.
Watched: Episode 399 of One Piece and episode 11 of Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040.
Listened: Episode 45 of ClixCast and episode 41 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

On Friday morning I posted a HeroClix Listings post. The areas between the back of jaw and the back of my ear on both sides were swollen, but other than that I felt better. I undercoated eight more figures before going to work. I worked from 11PM to 4:15PM. After work I popped into Hobbycraft to get some static grass to base some of my 7TV figures with and some corks for wired armatures. Sadly they do not do standard corks. Damn it.
Watched: Episode 298 of the subtitled version of Bleach. 
Read: Chapters -12.5 and 169 to 171 of Bleach.
Brought and Received: I received volume 20 of the Bleach manga in the post.


A picture from Sundays 7TV game using the HeroClix
prison map and HeroClix S.H.I.E.L.D. figures as prison
guards. Sadly there is only one picture as I forgot to take
more.
At coffee on Saturday was me, Richard and Darren H. Richard arrived early this week, while Darren H was on time for him. I worked from 12PM to 5:20PM. When I got home the minion order from Crooked Dice Games had arrived. I started work on Diethard and Jaws. I also maded sure I prison guard teams made for multiple points values for tomorrow 7TV game.
Read: Chapters 172 and 173 of Bleach.

Sunday was a day off work. I spent the morning grabbing all the stuff I needed for the 7TV game I was running today at Richard's. Doing this I managed to find my mum's camera. Hippy, I can now take good pictures. I got to Richard's at about 11AM. Nathan and Richard both put togather villain co-star (Pete already had one as he had his brothers rule books) and then them and Pete picked Extras to from a 250 villain team with their characters. The idea was the three of them each have a Co-Star in a role-play way and most work together as a team for six games. In this week's game they had to get out of a prison. It seemed like it was a close game bye the end, but even I worked out the Victory Points when I got home, it was a Major Victory for them. In the evening I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, posted a HeroClix Listings post and worked on the week's Cosmic Cosplay post. Sadly due to time I never posted it.
WLR: Nothing.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Thursday the 19th of July: "HeroClix Listings: DC Superman.
Friday the 20th of July: "MK HeroClix".
Saturday the 21st of July: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Incredible Hulk".
Sunday the 22nd of July: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Monday the 23rd of July: "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Galactic Guardians".
Tuesday the 24th of July: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment