MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 26 August 2013

Journeyman Model Painting: 26th August 2013

Welcome to another Model Painting post. This post will normally happen on a Monday normally, however on weeks I am at the Warmachine/Hordes Journeyman League this post will most likely happen on a Wednesday instead. This week continuous the Warmachine/Hordes Journeyman League special that will last twelve weeks. This week I have done a Walker Zombie, the human coach, two Veer-myn player and one more Mitigator Light Vector.

This week's figures. Front view.
This week's figures. Rear view.
This week's Warmachine fiure
This week's DreadBall figures
This week's Zombicide figures
Note to self, no evening time outside photos next time, Sorry. As is was only one figure I decided to leave the Warmachine group photo this week. I was planning on doing a Veer-Myn group photo but sadly I forgot to do it so I will have to try to remember to do it next week. Next week there will be at least a Robot Striker, three minions with rifles, one more Galvanizer Light Vector and parts to swap with least week's Cipher Heavy Vector to turn it into a Monitor Heavy Vector, but if things go well I might also do a Minion wit an SMG and an alternate Forge Master Syntherion instead of Monitor Heavy Vector parts.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment