MK HeroClix House Rules

Saturday 10 August 2013

7TV Listings: G.O.D.S. (100 and 200)

This week’s re-listed 7TV team is the G.O.D.S. (Globe Operation Defence Superheroes). This is a team of Superheroes based loosely on old Silver Age Sentinels Games. The team is led by my character Golden Knight and supported by Roxy's character Ultimate Force, Richard's character Doctor Fox and one of Darren's characters The Enforcer. A little tip on tactics, the first Gadget I will always aim to get for Golden Knight would be the Jet Pack (I hope I got the right name).

There are now two different rating of teams: 100 and 200 (I have dropped 150).

First off 100 ratings:


And then the 200 rating:


The next team will be the C.W.C. (Cyborg Wrestling Cult) which is led by the Geek Goddess, AJ Lee. Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment