MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 28 August 2013

7TV Listings: M.I.B. verses Daleks (100 and 200)

This week as I could not do a post last week will be a double bill. The first 7TV team that I am re-listing is the M.I.B. team (Men In Black). I am not posting any information on this team as you can search the web easily. I have finished with this team so I will not be expanding it beyond 200 rating. You may have notice I broke a little rule that the XM1 is a Department X only as I wanted them to have a Gadget car and XM1 fitted the bill. However this will be the original rule book version instead of the Heroes Programme Guide one.

There are two different rating of the team, 100 and 200.

First off 100 ratings:


And Lastly 200 ratings:


The second team this week is the deadly Daleks. Again I am not posting any information on this team as you can search the web easily, apart from they are one of the Doctor's greatest foes. I have massively altered this team for the re-listing. First the Daleks are now Inhuman Servitor instead of Failed Experiment. This meant I could finally give them Disintegrator Guns, however this has meant that their cost has sky rocked from 45 ratings to 61 ratings. Second is that I have decided to use the Robo-Minions from The Argonauts Programme Guide as Robomen as they fit the bill better. Due to the changes I have had to redo the photos.

Currently there are two different rating of the team, 100 and 200.

First off 100 ratings:


And Lastly 200 ratings:


Future plans for this team is to add Davros to the 300 rating team and then just add Daleks. Next week should be the start of the 100 rating only (currently) teams and because of this I will be doing two teams a week. Next week will be the X-Guard and the Hive Organic Collective.

Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment