MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 22 September 2013

Cosplay Deviants: 16th to 22nd September 2013

MarieJane in "Fish Girl"
Welcome the Cosplay Deviants post, this is where I post PG rated previews of the week’s sets from the site Cosplay Deviant and sometime talk a bit about them too.

On Monday there was a new video from the deviant Foxy. It was from her set called The Surface where she cosplays as Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. As I have already posted a preview picture of this set in the past I will not be posting any pictures, however the preview post for it is proving very popular and you might be about to find it on the “Popular Post” section to the right side of the blog. You can tell which post it is with the picture of Yoko Littner.

Wonder Girl
On Wednesday there was a new set from the deviant, MarieJane. The set is called Fish Girl. Sadly I have no clue of who she is cosplaying as or from what.

ToxicTechno in "Titan
On Saturday there was a new set from the deviant ToxicTechno. The set is called Titan and in it she cosplayed as Wonder Girl from DC comics.

This week’s Cosplay Cards section I have done update card for ToxicTechno. There would have been one for MarieJane, but as I do not know who she was cosplaying as this week I cannot update her card sadly.


Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment