MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Neoscream's Life: 2nd to 8th September 2013

RMS-117 Galbaldy β
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done last week and news on stuff from Crooked Dice Games, Mantic Games, Robotech RPG Tactics, Warmachine and the Geek Goddess AJ Lee. This week was a busy week for me. I have decided to divide the sections to be clearer. Note gaming events will be under “Life” than “Games”.



“Life”

Monday last week I had the Warmachine/Hordes Journeyman League. This was the second to last week of the league. I gained an extra four painting points for the two figures that were on last week’s Model Painting post. I was using the same force as last time. The first game was using the Into the Breach scenario and I was up against Kieran Sherry. He was using a Cygnar force. Sadly I lost that game. The second game was using the Out Flank scenario and I was up against Graham Stevens. He was using a Protective of Menoth force. Again I sadly lost this game too, but I did kill both his Warjacks. Well that is life. However I am still at first place of the league just from Hobby Points (painting). I also picked up some more Convergence of Cyriss figures to paint up and up the points by another eight. Insert evil G1 Soundwave style laugh. Shockingly I manage to get them all painted up by Sunday.

With A+ I am afraid I have a bit of bad news that I revealed in last week’s MK HeroClix post. The course has been moved from Tuesday evenings to Thursday evenings. This means that I will not be able to do HeroClix and as there will only be three players left, there will be no more HeroClix being played at York House. I will need to see if we could do it at Wargames Workshop MK on another day, even if it has to be every other week. Well anyway on Thursday morning I had my interview/skills test. It went great and I have been accepted. Also on Friday afternoon I had my disabilities interview due to my Dyspraxia which went fine. I am now a college student, again.

Ukomo Avalanchers Teraton Team
On Saturday night I went to Jake’s LATE birthday party and for once there was a very good turnout. However there was no Colette due to health problems and no Darren due to work problems.

With the day charge for the course, I have to re-rethink my blog time table. Neoscream's Life now will remain a Tuesday post. Cosplay Deviants post will still be on Sundays (the course never affected this post). With the second DreadBall replace the Warmachine/Hordes Journeyman League every fortnight on Mondays after it finishes, I want to leave it free. As I on the course on Thursday (instead of HeroClix) I will not be post then. As Saturdays can be unpredictable I never set it as a posting day just a back up. So it leaves ever Wednesday or Friday for the Gaming post. Now did I do it on the day before my weekly class or the day after? I also need to decided on to ever group it in games/companies or segments (Gaming, News, Painting, Listing, Coming Local Events and Home Rules).



“Games”

First off is the Mantic news. First off the print of the Season Three rulebook has been delayed as the new rules for lunching the ball was changed as the community did not like the part where the ball scatters if it does not hit a player. The new launch rules where posted and now the ball will not scatter (unless it his a player). A scattering ball would have been interesting, but better as an optional rule or event card than a main rule. This will most likely delay the shipment of the remaining stuff. I heavy dealt it will meet the third quarter deadline as the rulebook has not began printing, they have signed copies to do (which I have one) and we have less than a month until the third quarter ends. However this might just be me panicking as the pre-orders for Season Three have been posted on their store this week and they stated that they will be released on the 27th of September. Let's see. I would like to bet that the general public will get their stuff before the KickStarters. The PDF version of the Season Three DreadBall rulebook should be sent out sometime this week. On Deadzone news the box of the box game version of Deadzone was revealed and an image of its content.

Next is the Zombicide news. The PDF rulebooks for Toxic City Mall and Prison Outbreak are up on their website now as well as two new equipment cards from Toxic City Mall and updates for the Map Editor. Oh and the Kyoko contest is back with new conditions. For those who do not know the Kyoko contest is a contest were people submit scenarios for Zombicide and if they are posted on the site you can get ever the Survivor version or Zombie version of Kyoko. I am planning on submitting a scenario soon, but I might have to redo the map I was doing for it.

Now for the Robotech RPG Tactics news this week. CGI image of the Objective Pack Two was revealed and a rough layout of the Battle Foam Bag was stated too. It will hold 96 RoboTech figures. That will cover all of the Battle Cry level stuff.

Again there was no news from Privateer Press last week. They have not even give dates for this month's releases. There was also no news from Crooked Dice Games.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

Sadly no Jerry "the King" Lawler in the photo.
The Geek Goddess was on Raw this week. She was sat at commentary while Brie Bella, Natalya and Naomi competed against each other to be the number one contender for the Divas Championship. Finally "Hulk Smash" Kaitlyn has taken a back seat. AJ did not say much at commentary, but by the sound of things she supports what Triple H is doing. Well it does enroll two of her exs having the crap beat out of them. Naomi had Natalya when AJ jumped out of commentary and broke the pin. All three Divas then attacked AJ and the ref called of the match. AJ was left out cold in the ring and maybe injured as she was not with the other wrestlers during Daniel Bryan's match against the Big Show. As there was no winner Stephanie McMahon (who made the match in the first place) decided that she will put them all in a fatal four way for the Divas Championship at Night of Champions. One on one would have been far too easy for AJ with those Divas.

She was also on Smackdown this week three times. The first time AJ was out with the other Superstars at the begin of the of the show for Triple H’s Town Meeting. The second time she bumped into Layla, Alicia Fox, and Aksana. They all decided to do something about the Total Diva divas and AJ had an idea. Later it was Brie Bella versus Naomi. Nikki Bella and Cameron were at ringside. They out of nowhere Layla, Alicia Fox, Aksana and AJ came out and attacked to four of them. A victory for the non Total Diva divas.

Also AJ hit a new record for herself. She got to 7th in the Power 25 Ranking. Thing can only get better for her.

Now yet us talk about this Sunday's pay per view, Night of Champions. By the weekend just been there is only four matches. First of WWE Champion Randy Orton verses Daniel Bryan. I have a feeling Triple H will interfere somehow in this match. Next is CM Punk verses Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman in a non title Handicap Elimination Match. I would love to see Punk rip Heymen to pieces. Then there is World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio verses RVD (Rob Van Dam). I have a feeling there is a mole in the works. Finally there is the epic Fatal four way between Divas Champion AJ Lee, Natalya, Brie Bella and Naomi. AJ has had a good record in multi diva matches and I want to see her win. I am willing to bet that the Shield members will have matches as all Champions are meant to compete. In fact I always thought that all titles were meant to be on the line, however one is not and that is the Intercontinental Championship. I have a feeling that there might be a match between Dolph Zigger and Dean Ambrose of the Shield for the US Championship.



"Watch, Listen and Read"

Monday
Read: Started chapter 14 of Installing and Upgrading Windows of CompTIA A+ Certification Seventh Edition.
Brought: Two packs of Attunement Servitor and the warcaster Axis, The Harmonic Enforcer.

Tuesday
Brought: Stuff off Crooked Dice Games and the Eight edition of CompTIA A+ Certification.

Wednesday
Watched: This week’s episode of New Tricks.

Thursday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw and last week’s episode of BBC’s Click.
Received: My Crooked Dice Games order.
KickStarter: Paid for the extra stuff from the third survey of DreadBall.

Friday
Watched: Iron Man 3.
Brought and Received: Two bits of terrain from the closing down sell at Model Zone and Iron Man 3.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Watched: Three Gadget Show web clips (“Graze and Weeebuy”, “Surprise Special: Jon” and “Surprise Special: Suzi”) and episode 427 of the dubbed version of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 374of Anime Pulse.


Well that is it for now. Until next time, Armour Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment