MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 3 October 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of 27th of September to the 03rd of October

Another week, another "Watch, Listen and Read" post.


On Monday I watched episode 7 of Fairy Tail, this week’s episode of the Gadget Show and read chapter 157 of Naruto.


On Tuesday I watched episode 127 of One Piece, two Gadget Show web clips (Honda Asimo and Behind the Scenes in The Gadget Show Studio) and read Transformer: Spotlight Shockwave.


Nothing on Wednesday.


On Thursday I read chapter 131 of Bleach and chapters 158 and 159 of Naruto.


On Friday I listened to the first half of episode 22 of Gundamn!MAHQ. Also I ordered volume 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dualist.


On Saturday I watched episode 1 of the new Iron Man anime series, four Gadget Show web clips (Focus Group Test: Sports Gadgets, Orange Innovations, Insurance Campaign Part 1 and Wrex the Dawg), finished listening to episode 22 of Gundamn!MAHQ and listened to episode 247 of Anime Pulse. Also I ordered volume 2 of Transformers: All Hail Megatron.

On Sunday I watched episodes 128 and 129 of One Piece, episode 15 and 16 of Pokemon the Abridge series, episode 40 of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ and chapter 132 of Bleach.


This week there are no picture, however I have included the opening and ending music from the new Iron Man anime that started this week instead. Expect an Iron Man other load on the blog. Until next time enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment