MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Neoscream's Life, the 11th to the 17th of October

Pretender Starscream

Last week was burns and fixing database. What will this week be like?

I woke up on Monday morning from a bad night’s sleep. I was contently having nightmares or weird dreams that I can not remember. Before I went to work I posted lastweek's Watch, Reads and Listen post. I worked from 11AM to 5PM. While at work I learnt that the next two days I had long shifts. Great just add Heroclix on the day after them and you have three long day in a row I can see my being out of it by Friday. So when I got home I had to get stuf done that I normally do on Tuesday like working on my teams for Heroclix, finishing off last week’s Neoscream’s Life post and getting background on the characters that I was doing on DreamClix.

Again I woke up on Tuesday morning from a bad night’s sleep. This was really becoming a problem. I posted last week’s Neoscream’s Life post before heading to work. I worked from 12PM to 9PM. When I checked my phone when heading home I found that Richard tried to phone. I tried phoning him back but he never answered. I got the next Label’s A to Z post written and posted before going to bed.

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Decepticons
I slept a bit better than the last two nights but still is was not fantastic. When I checked MFC on Wednesday morning I notice Blaire had log into MFC. She must of just logged on and off to check PMs, as MFC stated that she had logged in on the 13th and the 13th only started 15 to 20 minute ago on MFC when I got up, the first sign of life from her in almost two weeks. I then got a text from Richard asking if I wanted to watch a film with him and Jake to night. Sadly as I was work to 9PM tonight and was very tired due to a lack of sleep. I text him back the time I finished work to let him know I cannot make it. I worked from 12PM to 9PM. I had a message from Richard when I finished saying what was happening this weekend. There was a poetry reading happening on Friday night that him and Jake was planning to go to, that he will not be at coffee on Saturday as he was working and that there was a party in Northampton on Saturday night that he and Jake were planning on going to and crashing the night there. With Heroclix tomorrow, how tired I felt and the fact in was finishing work on Saturday at the time Richard was planning to leave, it looked like I could not make them. So I texted him back saying, it depends on how awake I am.  When I went to bed I decided I best leave my laptop on over night with Blaire’s MFC chat room open just in case she comes online from now on.

Transformers: War for Cybertron
Autobots
On Thursday I posted the next Label A to Z post before heading to work. I worked from 11AM to 4:30PM and as I was leaving work I received a text from Darren S saying that there will be no Heroclix tonight. So when I got home I needed to write a new Heroclix post with the news and DreamClix stuff from the original post I was working on. I added more DreamClix stuff to it as well. Afterwards I called it a night and went to bed.

Friday a bit more relaxed. There was still no sign from Blaire. I posted the Heroclix post I wrote the night before. I working from 11AM to 5PM. At about 6PM I phoned Richard to say I would go out to night. He said the he would be living his at about 7PM to pick Jake and would phone me when he was on his way to mine. However I did not get a phone call till about 7:20PM to say he was on his way. Sadly Jake could not make it so it was just me and Richard. It was at interesting experience and they have some guest poets there too. I not a poet but going there got me back to writing background story for MS War which I well post so of it so on both blogs. I decided it would be best not to go out on Saturday as I was still tired and it would be best that I sleep in my own bed.

Sadly there was no coffee is Saturday as Darren and Richard were too busy so I wrote and posted the next part of Labels A to Z before going to work. When I looked for a picture of SuzySmartz on her MFC profile I notice several pictures of her with Blaire and another person at eXXXotica Expo I never saw before. WOW. I really missed Blaire. I started work at 12PM and was down to finish at 7PM but I ended up finishing at 5PM as it was not that busy and we had one extra member of staff then origilly planned at the start of the week. I got home, had dinner, had a bath, watched anime and then I when to bed.

Lastly on Sunday it was finally my day off. I watch some stuff with my mum we had recorded on the Sky box. After that I help tidied up the living and hovered up down stairs. When that was all done I ordered my mum’s Christmas present from my and dad. We were getting her an Amazon Kindle. A standard none 3G Kindle with case and extended warranty came up to about £174 pound, some just over a £100 that was. After ordering it I looked around Amazon updating my Amazon Wish List for Christmas and when I was doing the I noticed they had up for pre-order, Volume 12 of the Neon Geneses Evanglion manga so I ordered it. I also did a lot of work on my database for my MS Wars game. Mainly trying to get the character cards report to work and look good. Other than that I rested for the day.

If I get the chance this week, I will be doing an update blog post on my MS Wars blog. But I am not betting on it because of random things happening this week. Well until next time, enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment