MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 17 October 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 11th to the 17th of October

SD Gundam Mk II
Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post. Sadly there is only room for one picture this week.

On Monday I watched episode 1 of SD Gundam Mk II, this week’s episode of The Gadget Show and listened to episode 250 of Anime Pulse and episode 61 of Manga Pulse.

On Tuesday I watched three Gadget Show web clips (Jason Bradbury reviews “Spore”, Focus Group Test: Gaming Peripherals and Journalism Challenge Part 1) and listened to episode 6 of VG Pulse and episode 62 of Manga Pulse.

On Wednesday I watched two Gadget Show web clips (Journalism Challenge Part 2 and Part 3) and Listened to episode 63 of Manga Pulse.

On Thursday I watch episode 12 of Shikabane Hime: Aka. Also I received Volume one of Blade of the Immortal on DVD which I got free when I renewed my subscription to Neo Magazine. Oh I forgot to state last week that I received the latest copy of Neo Magazine.

On Friday I watched four Gadget Show web clips (Reality vs Virtual part one, two, three and four) and listened to episode 64 of Manga Pulse. I also received volume one of the manga of Soul Eater.

On Saturday I watched episode 45 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, episode 1 of Highschool of the Dead, a Gadget Show web clip (T-Mobile G1 Mobile Phone Review) and read prologue 1 of Soul Eater, chapter 33 of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist and chapter 137 of Bleach.

On Sunday I watched episode 10 of the creators of Robot Chicken playing Dungeons & Dragons, this week’s episode of Merlin, the week before last, last week’s and this week’s episodes of Law and Order UK, episode 131 of One Piece, episode 17 of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and episode 18 of Pokemon the Abridged Series.

This week’s opening video is Beautiful Fighter by Angela for the anime Shikabane Hime: Aka. Until next time, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment