MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 25 October 2010

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 18th to the 24th of October

Shikabane Hime: Aka
Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post. As I did two opening videos during the week and sadly I do not have room too.

On Monday I watched episode 3 of the Iron Man anime, this week’s episode of The Gadget Show and episode 13 of Shikabane Hime: Aka which finishes Aka part.

On Tuesday I watched episode 18 of Dragon Ball Kai, episode 5 of Seikon no Qwaser and listened to episode 166 of TFWire.

On Wednesday I watched episodes 1 and 2 of the Gadget Show Web TV, a Gadget Show web clip (Behind the Scenes – Transport Challenge – Part 1), episode 4 of X and listened to episode 251 of Anime Pulse and episode 65 of Manga Pulse.

Nothing on Thursday.


On Friday I watched episode 1 of Pokemon Best Wishes and listened to episode 66 of Manga Pulse.

Team America: World Polica
On Saturday I watched with my mates the movies Team America: World Police and Iron Man and I listened to episode 67 of Manga Pulse.

On Sunday I watched episodes 43 and 44 of Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, episode 132 of One Piece, three Gadget Show web clips (Transport Challenge part 1 and 3 and Jon Test Portable Hand Held Media Players) and listened to episode 68 of Manga Pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment