MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 14th to the 20th of February

Movie Mark 2 Armour

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Last week I joined a gym and sadly I did not do that many hours at work, but what does is week's post have hold for me.

Blaire was on line Monday morning. She was cleariong up after Buddie's birthday party and seemed a little drunk too, well she was drinking on cam. I worked from 11AM to about 5:15PM. When I got home I restarted playing Pokemon Platinum due to the "Let's Play Pokemon Black". From what I seen of Pokemon Black and White I am not liking in much, but than again I felt like that with the other version at first. However Black and White seems more like a reboot, as it does not have any of the previous genarations Pokemon in the main game. You have to beat the Elite four and the Champion to gain access to the other generation's Pokemon or trade for them. While that was about it for the day.

I got up at 2AM again, but for about two hours on Tuesday morning for the Chaos Invasion Event. Sadly there was a slow start and it was a nightmare to get into one of the special Arena Match. By the look of things they only had two GMs this week instead of three of last week. I did six matches before going back to bed. I was awoken several hours later when Blaire come on-line. She had received thwe stoockings I sent her and she wanted to show them off. She was wearing a lovey red dressing gown with a dragon patten on the back. Later on in the day I went to the gym for an hour. My lower leg muscals were cramping up. Then went home to have a bath. Afterward I posted last weeks Neoscream's Life post and played a bit of Pokemon. I manage to finish the first Gym. Sady I do not get around to playing any Cosmic Break in to evering before going to bed.

Blaire Drinking on Monday
On Wenseday morning I posted the next Unit post on my MS Wars blog before going to work. I should have done it on Monday but forgot. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. As my dad was off work and my mum was in work till later than normal today, I decided to go to the gym again. When I got home after the gym I played a bit more Pokemon before going to bed. Finally done the second gym.

On Thursday morning I posted the news on the latest update for Cosmic Break before heading to work. I worked from 11AM to 2:45PM. When I got home played a little Pokemon before dinner and going to Heroclix. Sadly there was no Phil. He said before he would be coming but dropped out at the last moment.

Ralts
On Friday I worked from 11:30AM to 3:45PM. After work I decided to head to the gym to try to loss some weight. I should be weighing my self but I keep on forgetting. While catching a bus to the gym, I ended up getting a double decker and the driver said as people got on, "Welcome onboard the Dinosaur." Now was he taking the piss out of the age of the bus, the size of the bus or both. Well I did another hour at the gym and headed home. Sadly I disd not get around to post the Heroclix post. I got stuck playing Pokemon as I just learnt that Raltz, one of my favorate Pokemon is catchable in to main story of the game for Platinum.

When I woke up on Saturday morning I found I miss Blaire as my computer was on mute and I most of been too out of it did not hear my phone go off to say that there was a Twitter from her. Never mind. I posted the Heroclix post I did not get round to posting yesterday before heading to coffee. Both Darren H and Richard turned up about twenty minutes late. Oh I oddly got the Saturday off this week, so we look around the Italinan Food market that was runniung this week. Afterwards I headed home as the others were busy with parteners or databases. When I got home I did the third gym on Pokemon. Nothing else really happened to write about.

Blaire on Sunday
I was awoken in the morning on Sunday by Blaire. I was on cam in bed. Sadly she got sweeped up into group quite quickly and stayed there for a long time. When she got out of group she left. However she did say as she left she would be on Tuesday next time. Richard picked me up for role-play at about 11AM. It was the last session of the Starship Troopers game we are playing for now. Inn this week's game we had to attack a mind controlled bug owned city/millitry base. We nuke both power stations and a water procecing station and blow up their space port, habber, gas planet three out of four hospitals, rtheir mean deffences and two of their barrick. Next week there is no role-play but the week after we be playing a Palladium game that Peter will be running for about six session. Sadly I did not get round to do much when I got home from role-play.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Thrusday 24th February: Cosmic Brek News Update and Rules: Unit Abilities part 2 (MS Wars only)
Friday 25th February: Heroclix.
Sunday 27th February: Watch, Listen and Read.
Tuesday 1st March: Neoscream's Life and Units: Small Construction Mech and Dwarf Infantry (MS Wars only).
Unknown: Lables A to Z and Cosplay Devients.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment