MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 27 February 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 21st to the 27th of February

Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post.

On Monday I watched this week’s episode of the Gadget Show (yes it is back), episode 32 of Fullmetal Alchemist and episodes 21 to 25 of Let’s Play Pokemon Black.

On Tuesday I watched episodes 26 to 33 of Let’s Play Pokemon Black.

On Wednesday I watched episode 226 of subtitled version of Bleach, episode 111 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuuden, episode 34 of Let’s Play Pokemon Black and episode 196 of the subtitled version of One Piece. I also received D20 Mecha and the latest Neo Magazine in the post too.

The Trainers from Pokemon Black and White
Nothing on Thursday.

On Friday I watched episode 8 of IS: Infinite Stratos.

On Saturday I watched four Gadget Show web clips (Live Luggage, Dallas vlog – Can you really power anything with an AAA battery, Behind the Scenes - Music Star and Jason Bradbury reviews Gears of War II), episode 7 of Wolverine, listened to episode 36 of ClixCast and finished reading chapter 4 of Dragon Ball Multiverse.

On Sunday I watched episode 2 of Iron Man 90’s version, episodes 35 to 42 of Let’s Play Pokemon Black, episode 154 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episode 1 of Blade of the Immortal and listened to episode 269 of Anime Pulse and episode 101 of Manga Pulse.


This week’s video is, thanks sadly to my mum is a non anime and non opening/closing track. It is the Siamese song from Lady and the Tramp. Until next time, have fun.


PS. I have to post this picture too.

1 comment: