MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 31st of January to the 6th of February

Iron Man Mark 1 Comic Book
version
Well the five full week of 2011 is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Last week was a little Arena grind on Cosmic Break and Blaire move, but what does is week's post have hold for me.

On Monday morning I posted three posts before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. I manage to do nine more Arena Matchea and won Great Warrior Spirit in one of them. Not really much.

Tuesday was my day off work again. I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post, the first blog post of a new month. Afterwards I search for and instelled the copy of Paint Shop Pro I had. However the autoupdate of version 9 does not work any more and I can not find UK patches for it. I could find a US one but it does not work. I then want to PC World with my mum. She wanted to up the RAM of her CrapBook, I mean Notebook, as it runs far too slow. But sadlyu they could not and there is no easy access to the RAM. The CrapBook, I mean Notebook would have to be taken apart to instell more RAM which they can not do. Note to people who wants a Notebook for its small size, lightness and its super long battery life, DO NOT GET ONE. They stuggle to do any word processing or checking e-mails, let alone anything else. A smart phone it better than a Notebook. While we were out we picked up an ex-rentle copy of the Sean Bean film "Black Death". It was a very good movie, which my mum agreed with. I got another five Arena Matches done before going to bed.

On Wednesday morning I checked my e-mail and finaly got a reply from Blaire. She is enjoying the new place but she still has a lot of unpacking to do. I worked on the MS Wars RPG. I started adding skills and adding basic equipment. I started work at 12PM and finished at 4:30PM. I get another six more arena matches done meaning eighty done and the total awards of one Best Jammer, three Great Fighting Spirit, one Leadership and one Last Attacker.

I want this! Where
can I get one.
On Thursday morning I did some work on my MS Wars RPG idea. I added several one classes and I whole race race, the Dragonites. Just before I went to work the news for the new Cosmic Break update come up. So I copied it so that I can write a blog update on the bus and on my lunch break. I worked from 11AM to 4:15PM. Then I went phone shopping with my mum. She wanted a new phone to recive e-mail on. We picked up the Nokia 5230 for her. When I got home I got some Roots and went on to Cosmic Break to roll on the EVE Garapon. Sady my rolls were crap. There are seven different gold ball robots to get which there this two I realy want. I manage to pull five gold balls. No it was not all but the two I wanted, it was three Jikun Long which I technicly have already and two Psycho Formula Type 2. This is quite bad as you can not tread them to other players and selling them to the store is really bad to as you only get a small amout of UC (not Rt) for them. One Rt would be better for Rt based robots. After dinner I headed to Heroclix. After the whole gold ball problem I thought I would do craply, however I won three out of four games. When I got home I posted the Cosmic Break News Update I was working on and went on Cosmic Break to try the EVE Awarkening mission before heading to bed. The mission is ok but I died during the boss battle. I am planning on try it one or two more times before going back top to the arena.

or this one
On Friday morning I found that there was a Twitter from Blaire sadly that she has been missing the internet and can not wait to be back online soon. I finished of writing the Heroclix post, but did not have the time to post it before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. I sadly had to clean the tolets as the closing staff had not been cleaning them. Lasy bums. When I got home from work I post the Heroclix post and the MS Wars post. I also texted Richard about role-play but got no reply. As I was about to head to bed I received a twitter from Blaire saying that she has now got internet in her new place but she will be on cam later in the day as she has a estate sale to go to first.

Duuz Delax Rex from Outlaw Star and Angel Links is
what I am basing the Dragonites on for MS Wars
During the night I was not awakened by sweet sounds. When I checked on Saturday morning, Blaire had not come on cam at all during the night. On my way to coffee Blaire made a Tweet saying that she is so far behind from not having internet that today is tomorrow now, LOL. At coffee I only saw Richard as Darren H over slept and wound got there after I left for work. Richard helped me with the skills lists for the MS Wars RPG I am working on. He also told my that role play should be happening on Sunday this week. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. For once I was helping in cooking than working on front. It was a nice change from taking orders. Before going to bed I manage to play the EVE Awarking mission, get a whopping ten more Arena Matchs done and manage to win the Best Jammer award in one of them. Still no sight of Blaire on cam, nine days and counting of not Blaire.

Blaire washing dishes on Sunday
At about 5AM Sunday morning, Blaire finally come on line. She was the happiest I have seen her I a long toime if not ever. Sadly poor Buddie was not well. She did the washing, show us around her place a little and had an hour long group show. It was fantastic seeing her that cheerful. While waiting for her to return I watch a couple of Gadget Show web clips from two years ago and a little work on the MS Wars RPG I have been working on. After the group show she came back on cam for a moment to say bye. After she went off cam, we chatted on PMs for about ten minutes before she went off to have a shower. Not long afterwards I went back to bed for an extra hour sleep. At about 12PM Richard picked me up for role-play. We ended up starting at about 1PM as we were waiting for Nathan. We were still playing Starship Trooper and kick bug butt. Richard ended up being carried about and I ended up being mind controlled. There will be no role-play next week as Nathan is away, the following week will be the last game of Starship Troopers we will have for a while, no role the week after that as Richard is away and then the week after that we should be starting a new game. It will ever me ruling a MS Wars RPG, Richard running something or Peter running a Palladium based game. More likely the Pete's due to planning time. Before heading to bed I did five more Arena Matches, bringing the total to Ninety-Five, and I also did some work on the MS Wars RPG.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wednesdat 9th February: Units: Elf Infantry (MS Wars only).
Thrusday 10th February: Cosmic Brek News Update (New Root Bonus Campaign)
Friday 11th February: Heroclix.
Saturday 12th: February: Cosplay Devients: Noel - ???? (Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII)
Sunday 13th February: Watch, Listen and Read.
Monday 14th February: Units: Jenkion Tank (MS Wars only).
Tuesday 15th February: Neoscream's Life.
Unknown: Lables A to Z.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment