MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 2nd to the 8th of May

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before my mum came back from Hospital and it was a decided that I was running role-play next, but what did last week had instilled for me.

On Monday morning I posted the new Watch, Listen and Read post for last week before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home I posted the next DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited post that I did not get round to posting, read up more on Mekton Zeta rules and played a bit of Pokemon. Sadly I forgot to note down the levels of my team at the end of the day.

On Tuesday morning I posted the week before Neoscream's Life post before heading to work. I worked from 12PM to 3AM. I double checked if me holidays were still OK and that I should still be paid for them as the manager had lost/forgotten them. When I got home I did some more work on the Code Geass RPG and played some Pokemon. My team by the end of the end were:
  • Hyniks, Level 58 Samurott
  • Primus, Level 57 Victini
  • Richard (the Second), Level 57 Swellow
  • Suzy, Level 57 Excadrill
  • Kamitsure, Level 57 Zebstricka
  • Slipscreen, Level 57 Lilligant


On Wednesday I worked 10AM to 5PM. Apart from working on Code Geass RPG and working on the HeroClix post I did not do much.

On Thursday morning there was a Twitter from Blaire saying that her laptop was back from repair and that she would be on MFC on Friday. Knowing her and the time difference, that would be must likely be Saturday morning to me. Before going to work I posted the first post for the Code Geass RPG. It use the massive background pack. I planning on posting Code Geass Mekton Zeta Plus mecha designs and NPC (Non Player Characters) at a later date. I was down to start work at 11AM but due to the fact we were dead I ended up starting work at 12PM. I ended up finishing at about 4PM. In the evening I went HeroClix like normal. On CosmicBreak news, a new Moe has been added to the game called Connie Sheriff and there is a hint of another new Moe coming soon from a new support robot, Neon Neos, has been added to UC Garapon 2.

Neon Neos with an image of the up and coming
new Moe character for CosmicBreak
Friday was my day off work. Me and my mum went to Staples before doing the food shopping as I need to print out and lamenated a hex map and also my mum wanted a couple of bits too. When we got back home I finished off and posted the new HeroClix post and poster the next DreamClix Dial Design Revisited. Durring the everning I received an e-mail from Richard saying that the next role-play sestion will be next week. WTF. I thought it was happening this week. As I was seeing Richard at coffee tomorrow, I decided to find out what was going on then. Also I was contacted by an old friend on Skype chat Jessica. She used to be the assistant manager and then manager of my place of work. She was doing fine.

At coffee on Saturday were Darren, Richard and Jake. Both Richard and Jake were about an hour late. I asked Richard what was happening about role-play and he replied that he decided to cancal it for this week as he has things that he wants to do for next week. Well it gives me an extra two week as Nathan cannot do the week after next. After that we talked about Birthday plans. As Simon, sorry Lucy, posted plans for Simon’s birthday party for Saturday, I had to do some changes. The trip to the cinema to see the new Thor film will now happen on Wednesday for the two for one Orange Wednesdays with a meal at Pizza Express. Afterwards I worked from 12PM to 5PM. When I was about to finish they asked me if I couple work tomorrow and said yes as there is no role-play tomorrow. When I got home I chatted with Nathan on Skype for a bit. Like me before coffee, Nathan did not know what was going on. I explained to him what happened. I also manage to get some time to training my Pokemon partly. They are now:

  • Hyniks, Level 60 Samurott
  • Primus, Level 59 Victini
  • Richard (the Second), Level 58 Swellow
  • Suzy, Level 58 Excadrill
  • Kamitsure, Level 57 Zebstricka
  • Slipscreen, Level 59 Lilligant

On early Sunday morning Blaire came on line, however I decided to wait until my dad left before going on-line as he was getting readily to go on line to chat to her however I fell to sleep and missed her. Never mind. Before work, I helped my mum with some shopping at B&Q and Hobbycraft. I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM. Somehow I did not get up to much but I did manage to get some time to training my Pokemon partly. They are now:

  • Hyniks, Level 62 Samurott
  • Primus, Level 60 Victini
  • Richard (the Second), Level 60 Swellow
  • Suzy, Level 60 Excadrill
  • Kamitsure, Level 61 Zebstricka
  • Slipscreen, Level 61 Lilligant
As I was rolling over my watching spreadsheet before going to bed, Blaire came on line. So I decided to finish rolling and then go to chat with her. It took me about five to ten minutes to do it and when I finish I found she was it a Group show. That was fast. I waited for a long time for the group show to finish and sadly she only stayed on for a minute or two before going off.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wendsday 11th May: DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited part 5.
Friday 13th May: Heroclix and DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited part 6.
Sunday 15th May: DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited part 7 and Watch, Listen and Read and maybe a Cosplay Deviants set preview.
Tuesday 17th May: Neoscream's Life.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment