MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 16th to the 22nd of May

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before last was a week off, my birthday and the start of my turn as Games Master at roleplay. There were a couple of things I forget to talk about last week. The main one was that I was planning to apply for a job that Richard told me about. It was a 7:30AM start and with the current bus time I would be about to bus it to there. Then on Friday when we were going to fill in the appocation form, Richard somehow leant that the bus time table was changing on the 22nd of May. We look on-line at the new time tables and we found I couple make it to that job on time any more. In fact the busses near me have been really 'f'ed up. The 4A that ran every half an hour has been replaced by the 28 that runs every hour by a defferent compainy than the one that does Milton Keynes. This will 'f' up bus passes for me. This means I have to chance the number 2 that does not run on my estate. C'Est la Vie. Well I best get back to the post.

littleSARA4u
On Monday morning LittleSara was online. I worked from 8AM to 12PM. When I got home I did a lot of worked on the NPCs from the Code Geass Role-Play Game that I am running. Also some time durring the day I recived a text from Darren S saying HeroClix will not be happening this week. So that sadly means no role-play and now no HeroClix this week.

On Tuesday morning both Blaire and LittleSara were on line. Due to sleepiness I only court B1aire on SkinVideo. As Blaire was in group most of the time I many chatted to the chatty and fantast LittleSara. I worked from 10AM to 3PM. When I get home I wrote what was left of the Neoscream's Life post (Tuesday onwards) and posted it.

On Wednesday both Blaire and LittleSara were online again. OK this has some problems both being online at the same time. Blaire is a my best friend online (not off line), but with internet speed she can be a pain to talk to when she is on camera as she ever misses my chat post or the audio breaks and I never here a reply. LittleSara (Elena) types than talks so it is easier to chat to her. Before going to work I popped into Craftworld with my mum. She found out what she was doing wrong with her jellary making, (she was not super gluing the nots) so she wanted to get more bits to make more. I worked from 9:45AM to 4PM. When I got home I worked on my HeroClix post and posted a preview on my blog of Jsica's new set on Cosplay Deviants, Harvest. It was up on Saturday, however I had not yet checked the set until now to realise that it was her.

On Thursday morning again both Blaire and LittleSara were online. Before going to work me and my mum popped into “Pets at Home” as my mum dicided to to buy some new cat toys and a new outside water dispensor. Sadly they did not have any water dispensors or gaps where they should be. Have they been banned for some reason? Due to the resent warm weather they are very inputant. Well anyway, I started work at 9:45AM and finished at 5PM as I did not have HeroClix this week. When I get home I decided to stop waiting for Anime-Media to get the second half of episode five of the X-Men anime and looked on-line for it. I manage to find it and watch both episodes that I had not seen yet. They had a Sentinel in episode 5, however I decided not to do a dial for it in DreamClix as Giant Size X-Men had enough of them to not to bovver. Afterwards I continalled worked on HeroClix post by doing the dials on HCRealms. I also posted a preview on my blog of one of Quinn's set on Cosplay Devients, Naughty Ninja. On CosmicBreak news, two new moes have been added to the game, Princess Elisalotte and Royal Archer Melfi. Elisalotte is another bloody land type while Melfi is a support type and sadly not an artillery Type I thought she would be when I spotted previews. Ok the latiest two support moes look really hot. There is also a chibi version of Melfi. Both the new Moes are only avalible in the new Royal Garapon with alternate versions of Renny Lop called Renny Lop Acro (with red colour hair) and Lily Rain called Lily Rain Le Reve (with mossy grey colour hair). I did not do any news for CosmicBreak last week due to time and the fact that there was not really anything to report about apart from bug fixes.

On Friday morning only LittleSara was online as Blaire never normally goes online on Thursdays her time). Sadly I did not get to chat to her much as she lost internet connection for most of the time. I worked from 9:40AM to 2PM. When I got home I finished off and posted the HeroClix post. I than ran teams two and three though the same challenge as the player with the ture state of the command team. The players on Sunday manage to take down half the command team and servived to round six. Teams two and three were taken dowe in half the time and only manage to take down one member of the command team. I also received a phone call from Simon. He was phoning people to see how they were doing. Before going to bed I ordered a couple of bits from 13th Floor. They were three D10s as the number of D10s I have had somehow dropped a lot and I cannot wait until July for Campaign, six HeroClix Green Lantern single figure boosters and the HeroClix Thor Fast Foruces box set. I would have ordered the Green Lantern Fast Foruces box set but sadly they have run out. For those who do not know, a D10 is a ten sided dice.

The Blackberry Touch
On Saturday it was only Blaire who was online. LittleSara stated that she will not be online on weekends. The connetion seemed to a bit better today and Blaire seemed to be in chat a lot longer today too. She was still sandy from going to the beach with her dogs Buddie and Kole. At coffee this was Richard, Jake and Darren. Jake was having Richard help him with transfarinhg data from his old Blackberry phone to his new Blackberry Touch. Lucky. If I had the money to get that model I would. It has both a touch screen and a physical keyboard, oh and 3G. Drull. However, apart from not having 3G my current phone, the Blackberry Curve 8520, is OK for want I use it for. I worked from 12PM to 1:45PM. When I got home I ran the last NPC team, team four, though the challenge. They lasted three turns like the other NPC teams, however they did not manage to take down any members of the command team. So the player did the best out of them all.

Renny Lop Acro and Lily Rain Le Reve
Sunday was a normal day off work me. Sadly there was no role-play this week due to the fact that Nathan was away doing LARP (Live Action Role-Play). So I dicided to tidy up my external hard drive and rip some of the old CDs that I have that I have never gotten around to rippping. I also posted the next DreamClix Dial Design Revisited post and the new Watch, Listen and Read post.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Friday 27th May: HeroClix.
Sunday 29nd May: "DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited", "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 31st May: Neoscream's Life.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment