MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 9 May 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 2nd to the 9th of May

Doctor Who
Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post.

On Monday I watched this week’s episode of the Gadget Show.

On Tuesday I watched episodes 66 of Let’s Play Pokemon Heart Gold and episode 13 of the Gadget Show Web TV.

On Wednesday I watched three Gadget Show web clips (Top 5 Stupid Gadgets, Winter Challenge and Dallas Visits Qinetic) and episode 18 of Robot: Macross Saga.

Nothing on Thursday.

On Friday I watched episodes 67 of Let’s Play Pokemon Heart Gold and listened to episode 276 of Anime Pulse.

On Saturday I watched episode 233 of the subtitled version of Bleach and listened to episode 277 of Anime Pulse.

On Sunday I watched this week’s Doctor Who, this week’s Don’t Scar the Hare, episode 224 and 225 of One Piece and read chapter 11 of Cardcaptor Sakura.



This week’s videos are both openings to Tower of Druaga to celebrate its DVD release in the UK. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment