MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 16 May 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 8th to the 15th of May

Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post.

On Monday I watched The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, this week’s episode of the Gadget Show, three Gadget Show web clips (Focus Group – Computer Gadgets, Jon Tests Smart Phones and News – Magic Symbol), episode 10 of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory and listened to episode 278 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday I watched a Gadget Show web clip (The Gadget Show’s TomTom), episode 53 of Yu-Gi-Oh: 5D’s, episode 141 of the subtitled version of Naruto Shippuden, The Last Air Bender, episode 174 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episode 2 of Highschool of the Dead and listen to episode 106 of Manga Pulse.

On Wednesday I watched The King’s Speech, Kick Ass, episodes 1 to 5 of Code Geass (re-watched for studying fore role play) and Thor.

On Thursday I watched Johan Hex and Red (do not realise this was a DC comic). I also ordered five DVDs (love Hina volume 5 and 6, Burst Angel volume 6 and Wolverine and the X-Men volume 3 and 4) and three Code Geass books

On Friday I watched The Green Hornet and Skyline.

On Saturday I watched an episode of Friends at Richard's.

On Sunday I watched episodes 10 and 11 of Code Geass.


This week’s videos (or song I should say) is from the ending of Code Geass. It is called Continued Story and is song by Hitomi. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment