MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 23th to the 29th of May

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before last was a dead week for gaming as both HeroClix and Role-Play did not, but what did last week bring.

On Monday morning I missed Blaire as my phone dead. However LittleSara was online. With the buses problem I court the 2 bus to work. It was super busy bus. I worked from 9:45AM to 3:15PM. When I finish work I popped into Curries to pick up a new audio cable. After getting home I continaled ripping CDs. I finished the soundtracks and got to The Corrs in alphabetical order. I also listened to a lot of old Otaku.com podcasts.

On Tuesday morning Blaire was online. I missed her on MFC due to sleeping, but I court her on SkinVideo. She had a new toy to play with and poor Kola is scared of it. After Blaire and Cudda left I want onto MFC and LittleSara was online. Before going to work I did two blog posts, last week's Neoscream's Life post and a video preview of a book I really want, Transformers: The Vault. I worked from 9:45AM to 4:15PM. When I got home I went to check my blog for some stuff I needed for the DreamClix side of my HeroClix post, but Blogger (Blog Spot) was not working. Like the dial ideas for dial designs and the other Soul Eater characters to compare with the ones I was doing. Never mind. With Blogger, I keep getting the login screen. Regardless of what I do I always get the login screen, go to someone else's blog, going to the links below like contact us, even when I login. As I could always do it tomorrow, I gave up for today. With the CD ripping I got up to S Club (7).

On Wednesday morning I awoke from an interesting dream. It came in two parts. The first was a small team of people were part of what seemed to be some kind of an occult investigation team. Three of their members were sent to keep watch on a boy. Two men and one woman. The boy had just begun to use magic, however he had a curse. If he uses his magic to impress a girl, a daemon would be summoned. The boy entered a Robot Wars like event and used his magic to enhance his robot to win. He wanted to win to impress a girl he liked. So the daemon was summoned. The three people started to fight the daemon with backup on the way. One on males had cybernetic parts, the other male seemed to have a power like the first stage of the curse mark power from Naruto and the female was able to analyze what was happening with great detail. That is was the first part of the dream ended. The second part of the dream began with three kids/teenagers arriving at a motorway rest stop. Two of them were the guy with the cybernetics and the female from the first part but a bit younger. The third one was a little bit older girl. They went to a coffee with an arcade. The girl from the first dream was a robot that looked human and was pregment. Most likely some kind of Bioroid (artificially human). The guy really cared for her even thou the baby she was carrying so not his. In fact it was no ones. The three of them were on the run from something or someone. The guy went off to buy some supplies. When he got back the girls were missing. After looking around for them with no luck, the other guy from the first dream turned up with one or two others. He asked what happened and that is where the dream ended. There was no Blaire or LittleSara in the morning and Blogger was still coming up with the login screen. I worked from 9:45AM to 12:15PM. When I got home LittleSara was online for a couple of minute. When I checked Blogger to see if was working yet I found it was not still the login screen. If it does not come back online by tomorrow morning, I will not have the time the do the DreamClix stuff I have not done yet. On the CD ripping side nothing happened as I had to try to fix memory problems with computer (not laptop). I was ripping CDs of the computer than the laptop because I wanted to keep the laptop tidy. I ended up writing about stuff from the dream as I am thinking about writing a story about it. So I wrote some basic information about character and a basic story board.

One side of the Lily Rain Eve
Dakimakura
On Thursday morning Blogger was still coming up with the login screen so I have to drop most of the DreamClix side to my HeroClix post for this week. Crap. I brifly saw LittleSara before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 2PM. When I got back home LittleSara was still online, but only for a couple of minutes sadly. I manage to clear some of the memory of the C drive of my computer but it was not enought to run the computer and I found that the music files were being saved to the D drive so should not have effected the C drive's memory. I have also uninstealed half a dozen files and now the only things on it the inportent programs like Windows, Office and Video Players and I still do not have enought free memory to defrag it. Infact after uninstealing several program I lost free memory than gained it. I am going to need Darren H to have a look at it. Maybe if my protection supports it reformate it might be an idea. Blogger was still coming up with the login screen, before and after going to HeroClix. There is no real CosmicBreak news for non American players. There is a convention called FanimeCon 2011 happening at Northern California this week end. I would love to have the Lily Rain Eve Dakimakura (Human size pillow) cover and the Eihwaz Music CD. Howevery the Lily Rain Eve Dakimakura is too costly at $120 for just a cover. That is about £80. With the pillow that is a push but just the cover. NO WAY.

The other side of the Lily Rain Eve Dakimakura

LittleSARA4u
On Friday morning Blaire was online. Sadly I only court her when she was in a rare Private show and when she finished, she only stayed on for five to ten before going. Blaire rarely does Private show these days, she prefers Group Show. I am not getting into all the details here. You can ask her. Blogger was still coming up with the login screen. I did try asking Blaire before she left but by the sound of things she has not been on it. I manage to finish off writing the new HeroClix post just before heading to work. I got to work for a 9:45AM start. I was told to wait until they tell me to start. So I worked on this blog post, I up top the end of yesterday by about 11AM. By this point my blue tooth headphone ran out of power so I cannot listen to any more music. Still have to wait. Wrote a rough plan for the role-play game next week added more of a plan story line about the dream I had yesterday which took me to 11:30AM and still had to wait with nothing to do. I ended finally starting work at 12PM after over two hours of waiting. I ended up finishing at 3AM. As I was still getting the login page I did not post HeroClix post.

Blaire
On Saturday morning Blaire was online. I asked her about Blogger and she replied that it was weeking for her. However I was still getting the login screen. I tried login in, something I have done since Tuesday and it worked. Maybe there was a bug on Tuesday and I ended up with a bad cookie on my laptop. I can tell that it was working on Wendesday as there was a post on the Doctor Who blog I follow on that day and it is a Blogger blog too. I posted the HeroClix post before going to the shopping centre. While out I got a hair cut and had a look about. I ended up having coffee with mum as there was no Richard this week as he was away, which means no Jake, and Darren H called it off. The girl I have the hots for that works at Starbucks was back from University. After a quick chat with her I found she has been enjoying University and been doing quite well. Apart from needing to go back for one more exam, she was back for the summer holidays. After coffee me and my mum went into the apple store. My mum wanted to look at the iPhones once I had a quick look at the iPads. My mum decided she will get a iPhone but not right now. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. During the day I received a Twitter from Kayann. She was saying sorry for being away for so long and that June will be her last month on MFC. It will be sad not to bhave her online any more, however she was hardly around. As I was about to go to bed Blaire came online so I ended up going to bed about 1AM or 2AM.

Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. As there was no role-play this week as there was no Richard. I did not do much. I posted the next DreamClix Dial Design Revisited and Watch, Listen and Read post.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wednesday 1st June: "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview of Kandie".
Thursday 2nd June: "DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited".
Friday 3rd June: “HeroClix”.
Sunday 5nd June: "DreamClix Dial Designs Revisited", "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 7th June: “Neoscream's Life”.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment