MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 19 August 2012

Cosmic Cosplay for the week of the 13th to the 19th of August

ChibiSora in "Fourteen"
Kandie in "UnSocialite"

Hi all and welcome to Cosmic Cosplay post. Cosmic Cosplay is a weekly post that (normally) happens on a Sunday were I talk about the new Cosplay Deviants sets, any Cosplay Deviants news I learn about, information about updates for CosmicBreak and three DreamClix ideas/designs.

First off are this week's Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a new set from the new deviant ChibiSora, called Fourteen. In it she cosplays as Xion from the Kingdom Hearts games. The set on Saturday Friday was a set from the deviants Kandie. The set is called UnSocialite and in it she cosplays (not 100% sure) as Velma Dacey Dinkley from Scooby-Doo.

Next is the CosmicBreak update news. The second ever Battle Vehicle was added to the game in both the UC and Root shops this week. It is called Megaton Titan. Sadly still no ninja girl moe or her archer friend. Oh and this week’s Weekly Garapon is a Winberrl special.

Now for the last section of the post, the DreamClix Section. This week I am doing ideas for Thoarla Nimbus from CosmicBreak and a Cosplay card of River. But first here are designs of Yomiko Readman from Read or Die.


Next is Thoarla Nimbus from CosmicBreak. A female robot who uses a Nimbus battle exoskeleton. Wields the suit's dangerous Jupitizer main weapon with ease. She should have Incapacite, Support and Perplex. She should have about nine clicks of health and starting combat values of Speed 8, Attack 10, Defence 16, Damage 3 and Range 2 with one target. She should have the AIR team ability and the keywords Armour, Robot and Unions. The next CosmicBreak idea should be ever the new ninja moe or Frog Lander.

Lastly is the Cosplay card of the Deviant River. From her profile on Cosplay Deviants “I'm a very intense person as well as determined. I don't like being controlled or told what to do. I like to be physically active. My loves are Yoga, Dance, and Martial arts. Music and movies are a vice of mine.....Shush.....I'm addicted!! I was introduced to the world of comics at the age of seven and have been in love with it ever since. My favorite comics are X-men and Tarot Witch Of The Black Rose. I also collect vintage X-Men and love to sit around and read them while I daydream. I'm absolutely addicted to Naruto!!! I gotta have my fix at least once a week!! Firefly and Serenity are both dear to me. Whenever I feel really low I watch it. It makes me smile and laugh and brings me back down to earth. Books:I love modern fantasy and the classics. I absolutely love to model and dress-up and meet new people!!”. Her special should be: This character gains a +2 to their Defence value ageist Mind Control and Incapacitate. Her half price list should be: Ginny Weasley, Shilo Wallace, Pepper Potts, Phoenix, Jean Grey, Marvel Girl or River.

Well that is it for this post. Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment