MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 13th to 19th of August

MSM-07 Z'Gok
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I had a bit of camera problems and I manage to get a game of 7TV, but did last week bring.

On Monday morning both me and my mum went to BnQ to look at bin shed as we decided to do something about the over grown part next to the car port. We were going to put a bin shed where we keep the outdoor bins the protect the rubbish bags from cats (and maybe foxes) and clear a space next to it to park my trike so I could access it early. Are look at prices I went to work where I worked from 9:50AM to 4:10PM without break. There was major lack of staff at work today and to was very busy to. Not much that was notable happened after work.
Watched: Episodes 34 to 36 of Fullmetal Alchemist.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and then me and my mum popped to Homebase to look at the prices of bin sheds there. We found one the that will do, however it was too big to fit into my mum's KA, regardless what the guy at the store said. So my mum phoned my dad to see if could finish work early and pick it up later on today. After that I worked from 11AM to 4:45PM. In the evening I spotted Kayann on MFC. She was not on cam as she does not do MFC anymore, but we did chat via private massages. I wont go in to details, however due to my blog, her left has changed for the good. Oh and my dad picked up the bin shed. We really do not know why the guy at Homebase thought they could fit it it my mum's KA as they had to open up the flat pack to fit into my dad's car which is a big car.
Watched: Episodes 37 to 40 of Fullmetal Alchemist.


On Wednesday morning I posted last a 7TV post before going to work. I worked from 11AM to 3:45PM. When I got home I did some painting.
Watched: Episode 1003 of WWE Raw.

On Thursday my dad was off work. He put together the bin shed, barked the area where my trike will be going, attracting hooks to lock my trike to and tidying the flower bed in front of the house. I tried undercoating some more figures, but sadly I ran out of undercoat halfway into it. I worked from 12PM to 2:15PM. After work I went out on the trike and in the evening I went to HeroClix.
WLR: Nothing.

On Friday morning before work me and my mum went to the City Center again as we both needed haircuts. My mum went to Supercuts, while I went to Just Gents. I was seen to straight away. When it was done I called my mum to see how she was doing. She was still wanting to get her hair cut so I went round the City Centre on my own wait for my mum and Game Workshop to open. I had a quick look at Game and Game Station, then I went to the Lego Store to see if they had any mini Millennium Falcon for a birthday gift for Darren H, but sadly they do not have any. After that I got a call from my mum just before 10AM, she was still waiting for a hair cut and to make my way to work myself. So I popped it Model Zone where I pick up a birthday gift for Darren H and a car for my MIB 7TV team that was on sell. After that I went to Games Workshop as they were open now to pick up black spray paint. I worked from 11AM to 4PM. In the evening I was busy with the MK HeroClix post, writing tomorrow's 7TV teams post and sorting out the HeroClix I finally received that I ordered from eBay ages ago. It was not the seller mistake I got these late. I stupidly had them sent to the default mailing address, my mum's place of work, while my mum was off work due to her shoulder.
WLR: Nothing.


On Saturday I post the 7TV team post I worked on yesterday. Also I chatted to Blaire who was back from being away for a while. She was suffering from the heat when she was. At coffee this week was just me, Darren H and Lisa. There was no Richard as he was suffering from a hangover from drinking with work mate's last night. Due to the fact we did not have to wait for him to drink up his coffee (as he is a very slow drinker) we manage to go to Waterstones, HMV and Model Zone, before I had to go to work. When I got to work they sent me home as it was sunny, which means the restaurant is dead. But I was told that I would be starting at 10AM on Monday. So I went home and did more painting and undercoating. I was planning to go out on my trike, however my Asthma started to act up due to the weather. In the evening I went to Darren H's birthday party. There was a good turn out to it and it as good to see Simon again.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 1 of season 2 of Iron Man: Armour Adventures.
Listened: Episode 189 of Manga Pulse.


Sunday was a normal day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, tidied my bedroom, wrote and posted the Cosmic Cosplay post, as well as painting a lot more figures.
Watched: Batman: Begins, episodes 29 and 30 of Mobile Suit Gundam Victory, episodes 81 to 83 of the Gadget Show Web TV, a Gadget Show web clip (UFC Undisputed 2010) and episode 406 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 64 of VG Pulse.
Read: Chapter 103 of Dragon Ball.

Here is a list of posts that I will be posted during the coming week:

Friday the 24th of August: "MK HeroClix" and "7TV Team: Silicon Robotic Empire (150).
Sunday the 26th of August: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Monday the 27th of August: "7TV Teams: The Black Knights (100)".
Tuesday the 28th of August: "Neoscrfeam's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment